Cleansing is an essential first step in any daily skincare routine. A good cleanser draws out oil, debris, and impurities from clogged pores, leaving you with fresh skin and a healthy glow. Follow cleansing with an exfoliator to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin for a glowing, baby-smooth complexion.
How to use Skinstitut facial cleanser:
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of your desired Skinstitut cleanser or scrub onto wet hands.
- Apply and lather over face for about 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat face dry with clean towel.
- To remove makeup, apply on a damp cloth or cotton wool. Gently wipe over eyes, lips, and face.
Which Skinstitut cleanser to use for your skin:
- Oily or acne prone skin:Skinstitut Glycolic Cleanser 12% is a great treatment cleanser for problem skin. This product deep-cleans and exfoliates pores to clear congestion and prevent breakouts and blackheads.
- Anti-ageing:Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14% is a great product for congested, acne-prone skin. This product works especially well as a treatment facial scrub for anti-ageing. Micro-exfoliating beads gently slough off dead skin cells and reveal a fresher, brighter complexion. Glycolic Cleanser 12% is also great in anti-ageing skincare routines, as it promotes new cell turnover.
- Dry skin:Skinstitut Gentle Cleanser is a rich facial cleanser that works for all skin types but is especially gentle on sensitive, dry, or irritated skin. The cooling, gel-like texture hydrates, protects, softens, and soothes skin whilst cleansing it of impurities.
- Sensitive skin:Skinstitut L-Lactic Cleanser is a facial cleanser designed for ageing skin, formulated to brighten without harshness. L-Lactic Acid is just as effective as as stronger chemical exfoliants, but the former also nourishes, hydrates, and protects skin.