Cleansing is an essential first step in any daily skincare routine. A good cleanser draws out oil, debris, and impurities from clogged pores, leaving you with fresh skin and a healthy glow. Follow cleansing with an exfoliator to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin for a glowing, baby-smooth complexion.
How to use Skinstitut facial cleanser:
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of your desired Skinstitut cleanser or scrub onto wet hands.
- Apply and lather over face for about 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat face dry with clean towel.
- To remove makeup, apply on a damp cloth or cotton wool. Gently wipe over eyes, lips, and face.
Which Skinstitut cleanser to use for your skin:
- Oily or acne prone skin:Skinstitut Glycolic Cleanser 12% is a great treatment cleanser for problem skin. This product deep-cleans and exfoliates pores to clear congestion and prevent breakouts and blackheads.
- Anti-ageing:Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14% is a great product for congested, acne-prone skin. This product works especially well as a treatment facial scrub for anti-ageing. Micro-exfoliating beads gently slough off dead skin cells and reveal a fresher, brighter complexion. Glycolic Cleanser 12% is also great in anti-ageing skincare routines, as it promotes new cell turnover.
- Dry skin:Skinstitut Gentle Cleanser is a rich facial cleanser that works for all skin types but is especially gentle on sensitive, dry, or irritated skin. The cooling, gel-like texture hydrates, protects, softens, and soothes skin whilst cleansing it of impurities.
- Sensitive skin:Skinstitut L-Lactic Cleanser is a facial cleanser designed for ageing skin, formulated to brighten without harshness. L-Lactic Acid is just as effective as as stronger chemical exfoliants, but the former also nourishes, hydrates, and protects skin.
Recent reviews on Cleansers products
Gentle on skin
Love this product!
It gets rid of black heads and leaves me face feeling smooth and clean. You can even use it to exfoliate your entire body!