The Skinstitut Glycolic Cleanser 12% is a simple and effective dual cleanser and exfoliant designed for effortless cleansing and skin renewal.
AHA’s smooth and refine for a brighter complexion, while Tea Tree Oil provides an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect, especially beneficial for acne prone skins. Skinstitut Glycolic Cleanser 12% lightly foams to provide an intense and deep clean to remove impurities without deyhrating the skin. This product prepared skin for further professional treatment.
For best results, squeeze a pea sized amount onto wet hands and lather over face for 30 seconds and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Not to be used around the delicate eye area.
• First time AHA users should use water to moisten face prior to application
• Sensitive skins should lather for only 10-20 seconds upon initial use until skin adjusts to AHA use
• Use to prep skin for dermal therapy modalities: Chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, Skin Needling, IPL/Laser, use a minimum of 2 weeks prior to any treatment.
• Do not use immediately after dermal therapy modalities until the skin has re-epithelialised, usually 3-10 days post treatment
• Due to changes in pH slight tingling, sensitivity and mild peeling may occur with initial use, skin will normalise within 1-2 weeks
• Noticeable results will be seen after first use. However, daily use over a month is required to achieve dramatic results