"It’s really about skin looking amazing – everything else is secondary.”
BECCA Cosmetics started a revolution in achieving flawless, photo-ready skin. With a perfectly curated selection of products both classic and on-trend, BECCA have been leading the way with their famous Shimmering Skin Perfectors, Ever-Matte & Aqua Luminous lines.
Rebecca Morrice Williams - the founder of BECCA - started with the simple desire to find the “perfect foundation” to achieve flawless looking skin. Frustrated at the current market's offerings as a make-up artist, Rebecca decided just to do it herself. Starting with just a dream for perfect skin to be accessible to everyone, today BECCA is the ultimate brand for flattering makeup to suit all skin tones and ethnicities - from the fairest to the darkest complexions.
Which BECCA highlighter should I get for my skin type?
BECCA highlighters are designed to be workable on all skin types, however some formulas might work best for certain skin types! No matter what skintype you are, if you have your heart set on a formula - whether because you travel, or because of the climate you live in - no doubt it will work for you.
But, if you're looking at the range and feeling overwhelmed, here are some hints! Most popular shades are available in all formulas, so no matter which you need you are sure to find the highlighter that best suits your skin tone.
- My skin is normal to dry - which BECCA highlighter should I use?
The best BECCA highlighter for normal to dry skin is one of two options. Of course, you can use any BECCA highlighter if you wish - but you may find these two formats to be the most comfortable on your skin type.
- First, the cult classic Shimmering Skin Perfector in the original liquid format. This versatile highlighter can be used anywhere on the face and body, and mixes in beautifully with liquid or cream foundations for a dewy glow.
- Secondly, the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured. This is an emollient melting highlighter gives you all the benefits of the original liquid highllighter that started it all, but in a travel-friendly, slightly creamier format.
- Which BECCA highlighter is best for oily or combination skin types?
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector is also available in a Pressed format. This beautifilly blendable powder highlight maintains the creamy ultra-fine luminosity of the original Shimmering Skin Perfector, but without the added emollience of the liquid. This powder is ideal for sensitive and acne-prone skin types, and may be easily built from a natural sheen to an Insta-worthy metallic glisten.
Adore Beauty are official stockists of BECCA. Are you looking for BECCA with Afterpay? We've got you. Buy now pay later with Afterpay.
Do you need help finding out how to choose your best BECCA foundation or highlighter match? We have a team of trained makeup artists who can help you choose the right BECCA product for you. Simply fill out our BECCA makeup recommendation form, and we'll have a trained specialist get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Recent reviews on BECCA products
One of my faves
Good full coverage foundation
What people are looking for the most
- becca stick foundation
- becca foundation stick
- where to buy becca foundation
- becca first light priming filter
- becca shimmering skin perfector moonstone or opal
- becca x chrissy teigen glow face palette
- becca tinted moisturiser
- becca backlight primer australia
- becca highlighter opal
- becca shimmering skin perfector opal