Here are some of the nourishing properties you can find in Eco Tan's range:
- Aloe Vera, which is great for healing and soothing conditions like burns or itches
- Coconut, which contains proteins, vitamin E and loads of hydration
- Mint, which acts as an antiseptic
- Grape skin, which is loaded with anti-oxidants and pigments
- Cacao, which helps to repair, moisturise and refresh skin tissue
- Lavender, which is a good anti-bacterial and odour-masker
- Rose geranium, which helps scars to dissipate while also adding fragrance!
- Caramel, which gives the complexion a natural-looking glow
- Lemongrass, which is brimming with bacteria-killing ingredients
Applying a faux bronzer can be hard, so it pays to take time to do it well. The best way is to:
1. Spritz a dry oil over feet, ankles, knees, toes (including in between each one), elbows, wrists and around the armpits to prevent patchiness. They have silicones to create a barrier between your skin and the tan.
2. Tan your whole body, and then move onto feet, leaving hands until the end. Apply the product with a mitt and then rub in some moisturiser around the edges a minute later. This helps the tan to seamlessly blend in. Repeat these steps for your hands, minus the mitt. Instead, use one spray onto the back of your hands and rub together, before applying hand cream all over.
3. Vinyl (food prep) gloves work best. Pop a mitt on top as this will ensure the tan simply glides over your skin. After tanning, let the mitt dry out and wash it after a few uses.
4. Unless your skin is super dehydrated, moisturise only the dry bits (see step one). This allows the tan to soak in better, meaning deeper, longer-lasting colour. If you exfoliate with a scrubbing wipe just before bronzing, you should get a good week of wear.
I researched this before buying and felt confident with all the good reviews...... read more >>User rating:
The texture of this cream is thick, oily & has a gritty consistency... read more >>User rating:
I first put this on today. At first I looked like the inside of a coconut.... read more >>User rating:
So delicious! Chemical free = A+User rating: