Harness the soothing power of roses every day with Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream. This classic skincare gem, a bestseller for over 30 years, has maintained its cult favourite status due to its deeply nourishing and revitalising effects on the skin.
Roses, naturally rich in Vitamin C, help stimulate collagen production whilst protecting skin’s current collagen reserves. And Vitamin C is far from the only antioxidant in this cream! Protect your skin against dehydration and environmental factors with this well-loved, classic skincare game-changer.
- Creates a protective barrier on the skin’s surface whilst allowing skin to breathe, maintaining hydration without fear of blocking pores or causing breakouts.
- Protects against collagen breakdown whilst boosting current collagen production, keeping skin supple, plump, and youthful.
- Calms irritation, minimising any inflamed areas and evening out the complexion.
- Supports skin’s natural reparative processes and balances skin’s moisture levels.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives, mineral oil, parabens, silicone, and PEG.
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
- Rose Oil and Rosehip Extracts create a protective film on the skin’s surface, preventing environmental damage, water loss, and dehydration. Rose also contains a great deal of Vitamin C, providing antioxidant defence against free radical damage.
- Shea Butter, Rose Wax, and Avocado support skin hydration by intensely infusing moisture into the skin, minimising fine lines and supporting skin’s natural moisture levels.
- Beeswax soothes and nourishes skin whilst boosting skin’s natural moisture barrier, minimising dehydration and environmental damage.
How to use:
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply any toners, treatments, or serums.
- Finish your routine by applying Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream in a thin layer all over the face and neck.
Who is Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream for?
This product is ideal for all ages and genders. Due to some heavier ingredients, this product should be avoided by those with extremely oily skin but works well for all other skin types. Those looking to maintain moisture in the skin whilst preventing environmental damage will benefit most from the use of this product.
Why is moisturiser a key step in every skincare routine?
Moisturiser helps skin protect itself by supporting and replenishing the natural moisture barrier, or the fatty acid shield that naturally covers the face. This shield helps regulate moisture balance in the skin to prevent dehydration, excessive oil production, and dry patches.