Looking for a concealer that can solve unevenness, banish blemishes, and brighten your skin while being hydrating and crease-less? I wish I could give you a single product that could do all that, but we all have such different concerns and skin types, it’s next to impossible to address all that in one product.
That’s why Benefit have come to the rescue with their newly redesigned Boi-ing concealer range, so you can tackle all your concealing needs with the right product and customise how you disguise imperfections.
Our team trialled the newly packaged Boi-ing concealers to see which product was best for what! Here’s what we decided…
For Covering Blemishes: Use The Industrial Strength Concealer
I’m the original Boi-ing concealer
– Full coverage
– Creamy formula with a matte finish
– Great for concealing blemishes, dark circles & discolouration
Tip: To disguise the appearance of blemishes like pesky breakouts, apply Industrial Strength with a brush as a spot concealer to cover stubborn little imperfections.
For Non-Cakey Coverage: Use The Hydrating Concealer
I’m replacing Benefit Fake-Up!
– Sheer coverage
– Lightweight formula
– Hides dark circles & visibly smooths fine lines
– Same formula & shades as Fake Up, just new packaging
Tip: Use it as a light coverage under-eye perfector, or smooth it over any concealer throughout the day to instantly refresh your look!
For Hiding Dark Circles: Use The Brighten Concealer
I’m replacing Benefit Erase Paste
– Full coverage
– Colour-correcting, blendable creamy formula
– Perfect for perking up tired eyes & hiding dark circles
– Contains brightening melon undertones to camouflage discolouration
Tip: Dab a tiny amount of this brightening concealer on the inner corners of your eyes and on the darkest part of your under-eyes and blend outwards for a wide-awake appearance.
For Soft-Focus Blurring: Use The Airbrush Concealer
I’m brand new!
– Sheer to medium coverage
– Ideal for disguising unevenness, dark circles & fine lines
– Has a soft-focus natural-looking finish
– It’s waterproof, so it’ll stay put til you wash it off
Tip: This lightweight concealer melts on seamlessly and doesn’t crease, cake or crack, so it’s perfect for concealing around the delicate eye area.