The Dynamic Duo Making Flawless Skin A Reality
Coming from a skin clinic and cosmetic surgery background, I was exposed to the benefits of active skincare early on – which brings me to the first brand I was introduced to – asap skin products.
I’m always trying new skincare as part of my job, but asap is the one brand I’ve remained loyal to, even after 6 years. I use a lot of their range, but there’s two products in particular that I’m constantly recommending, so I wanted to tell you about them.
What’s So Good About Them?
I can’t fault these serums. They make such a huge difference to my skin and are a must-have in my routine for hydrated, clear and radiant skin.
Super B Complex
– Features high concentrations of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
– Prevents dehydration, as well as boosting collagen production
– Helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and uneven skin tone
– Provides very gentle chemical exfoliation to renew the skin
– Hyaluronic Acid provides a powerful moisture boost
– Brightens and tones the skin
– Particularly ideal for targeting ageing, acne-prone & pigmented skin
★★★★★ My go-to product – Skin Saver!
“This product has absolutely changed my skin! I use in the morning before applying moisturiser/makeup and in the evening after cleansing. My skin absolutely drinks this up and gives me an amazing glow after. Over 3 months it’s contributed to my skin transforming from congested to flawless, to the point where this is the first time in 6 years I’ve been comfortable enough to leave the house with no makeup!”
Radiance Serum with AHA/BHA
– Brightens dull, tired and ageing skin
– Combines a powerful AHA/BHA complex & skin-brightening botanical extract
– Speeds up cell renewal revealing smoother, more even, supple-looking skin
– Encourages the production of elastin and collagen
– Assists in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Antioxidants protect against free radical damage
– Perfect for use on acne-prone, pigmented & ageing skin
★★★★★ Seriously amazing stuff! – Karla
“I’ve been using this serum for the past week and I am noticing amazing results. I get hormonal pimples and lately have also had just lots of congestion on my jaw line and from night 1, I noticed they started to smooth out and my skin is starting to clear up and look SO much better. I’ve used many products over the years that have promised amazing things but this product actually does what it says. Wish I could bathe in it!”
What Results Can You Expect?
Everyone’s skin differs, so you can’t just take my word for it. I asked Yasamin and Hannah to also try this combo together, and here’s what they had to say.
Skin Type: Combination
Concerns: Acne, congestion, pigmentation & uneven skin tone
“I’ve tried the asap super b complex serum before, which I love, but in conjunction with the asap radiance serum, it’s a match made in heaven – I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin! I can see my skin tone looks brighter and more even, and my acne has reduced tremendously!
My skin hasn’t looked and felt this good in such a long time, it’s such a relief! I’ve also been complimented on my skin since using these products, so they definitely work! I’m so impressed by the asap treatment serums and they are now apart of my staple products in my daily skincare regime.”
Skin Type: Oily/Combination
Concerns: Redness, enlarged pores & acne scarring
“The super b serum has become a staple in my skincare routine! I love how it applies, it really sinks into the skin and leaves it feeling so soft and smooth. I use it every morning and night and in just a couple of weeks it has helped diminish redness and old acne scarring, and keeps current breakout from looking dry and flaky.
And as for the radiance serum, I’ve seen immediate results! Straight away my skin looks smooth and hydrated, and when I wake up in the morning I look like I’ve had a really good night’s sleep! If I ever don’t use it, I can definitely tell the difference as my skin will look dull and dehydrated. Now I make sure I use it every night!”