If you’re an ASAP junkie, or a newbie looking for a new skincare range for oily / acne prone skin, this simple step-by-step routine will make sure you get the most out of your products.
- Cleanse with the ASAP Daily Facial Cleanser. Suitable for all skin types, the gel texture and AHAs in this product effectively remove impurities and make-up without drying or irritating the skin. For a more thorough clean use in conjunction with the ASAP Deluxe Facial Cloth.
- Apply ASAP Advanced Eye Repair + to the delicate eye area. Featuring CoEnzyme Q10, Vitamin A, Arnica and White Tea to hydrate and nourish the skin, it reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.
- Follow with ASAP Clearskin Gel. This is a powerful AHA/BHA complex to help remove dead skin cells and unblock pores. The Clearskin Gel prevents breakouts and also treats signs of aging. Your skin will look and feel smoother.
- Finish with ASAP Moisturising Daily Defense SPF30 to hydrate your skin and protect it from UV damage. If you prefer to use a tinted moisturizer, then apply ASAP Sheer Tint Moisturiser SPF15 instead. This product has a self-adjusting tint to ensure it is suitable for most skin colours.
- Cleanse with ASAP Daily Facial Cleanser and apply ASAP Advanced Eye Repair + to the eye area as per morning routine.
- Follow with ASAP Super C Serum. The Super C Serum been scientifically formulated to reduce the visible signs of premature ageing caused by the sun and other environmental damage. Super C serum assists with reducing skin redness and discolouration from breakouts.
- Finish with ASAP Advanced Hydrating Moisturiser. This lightweight moisturizer contains vitamins, antioxidants and ceramides to stimulate collagen production and repair the skin. If you are suffering from problem skin and breakouts use the ASAP Soothing Gel instead to reduce inflammation and soothe damaged skin.
Exfoliate three times a week or every second day with ASAP Daily Exfoliating Facial Scrub. This dual action exfoliator contains smooth round beads and AHAs to gently remove dead skin cells and exfoliate the skin, promoting cell renewal and improving face texture.