If your skin is both oily, dry and maybe even perfectly normal in some areas, then it can be difficult to find a cleanser.
If your skin is both oily, dry and maybe even perfectly normal in some areas, then it can be difficult to find a cleanser. Do you go for something that will with help with the greasiness, but possibly have a negative effect on the dehydration? Or do you tackle the lack of moisture, regardless of any consequences to your shininess?
Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser
It should come as some comfort that your skin type is extremely common and there are plenty of products out there to help. Known as combination skin, your complexion is likely oily and pimple-prone along the T zone (forehead, nose and chin) and dry around the cheeks and eyes. While this is mainly down to factors out of your control, such as hormones, genetics, weather and age, appropriate skincare can help manage the situation.
Australian brand Alpha-H understands our unique climate – and therefore the needs of our complexion – and their Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser is perfect for combination types. The formula is gentle, creamy and will leave you feeling super refreshed.
WHAT DOES ALPHA-H BALANCING CLEANSER DO?
We could go on forever, but here are some of our favourite things:
- It works in harmony with your natural pH balance
- It is suitable for sensitive skin
- It helps to remove make-up, dirt and other impurities
- It contains vitamin E and aloe vera to soothe and heal
- It assists with unclogging pores
- It leaves your skin sooo soft and clean
HOW TO USE ALPHA-H BALANCING CLEANSER
- Dampen your face with water.
- Dispense a five cent piece-sized amount of product onto your hands and warm it up with your fingertips.
- Apply the cleanser to your face, massing it over your cheeks, foread, nose, chin and neck, using circular upwards and outwards motions.
- Rinse it off with water or a moistened cloth, until the cleanser is fully removed.
- Follow up with your desired serums and moisturisers.
Shop Alpha-H Cleansers here.