Best thing ever.
I've used it for the first time last night and here are my notes:
- The needles were quite uncomfortable particularly around my chin and mouth.
- I could feel / hear the needles popping through the skin at some points which got me very excited! maybe it will work?
- My skin looked very sunburned after I finished and felt quite tender - but I was excited there was such a dramatic effect for 5 minutes of rolling.
- Afterwards I used La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- In the morning my skin was still fairly red but the feel of it oh my lord. It was like my dull, lifeless 41 year old skin was replaced by the butt cheek skin of angels.
- It's now 23 hours later and my skin is glowing - though it's still a little red. I'm sure the redness is a me thing and not a roller thing - I'm just outrageously sensitive.
This is now a firm fixture in my skin care regime. Total winner. Get on it!