Does anyone else put a lot of effort into their makeup, and by the time you’re finished with your face, you can’t be bothered styling your hair? Unless your hair is incredibly challenging to manage, it’s pretty easy to to whip it up into a ponytail and forget about it. Well, we’ve come up with some super quick styling shortcuts to guarantee perfectly styled hair in minutes!
a) I Haven’t Had Time To Wash My Hair
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. Dirty hair has never been easier to hide, especially with evo water killer dry shampoo.
1. Simply brush your hair to smooth any knots and spray a generous amount of product at the roots in small sections.
2. Flip your hair upside down and spray the product on the back of the hair.
3. Flip your hair back and fluff your hair with your fingertips to blend the dry shampoo through.
4. Messily pull your hair up to the top of your head & twist into a messy bun and secure with bobby pins.
Dry shampoo gives your hair volume and will get rid of the “oily” look. So your up-do will look effortlessly styled.
b) My Hair Is Flat & Dull
This is a common hair concern for those with thin or fine hair. And it’s a pretty easy one to solve!
2. Spray Christophe Robin Instant Volumising Mist with Rose all over the hair, including at the roots.
3. Blow-dry your hair, using your fingertips to lift at the roots. Once dry, spray Moroccanoil Root Boost at the roots in sections for added volume.
c) My Hair Is Frizzy & Hard To Tame
In a nutshell – frizzy hair is difficult. But it doesn’t have to be if it’s treated right.
1. Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo, like Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste.
2. Once hair is towel-dried, spray MOROCCANOIL Frizz Control generously through the hair. You can blow-dry or leave to air-dry.
3. On dry hair, apply ghd Smooth & Finish Serum to give the hair added shine and smooth any fly-aways.
d) My Hair Is Short & Wavy
You might think your hair is difficult to style, but this little trick will save you a tonne of time, and looks like you’ve bothered to use heat tools.
1. On wet or dry hair, generously spray SACHAJUAN Ocean Mist all over the hair.
2. While damp, use your fingers to scrunch your hair into your palms.
3. If you want added movement, grab a few sections through the front of the hair and style using ghd curve classic wave wand.