The Curl-Enhancing Spray Made For Fine Hair
At this year’s Melbourne Fashion Week, I caught up with Kevin Murphy as he led his team of stylists backstage. The biggest thing I took away from this encounter was that he was simply enhancing the natural hair of the models – not changing it.
If the model had straight hair, their hair was styled straight. If they had crazy curls, the stylists simply added a little product to define curls and reduce frizz. That’s where this new product comes in: Kevin Murphy’s Killer.Waves is all about enhancing what you’ve got.
Tell Me More:
– Killer.Waves helps to add volume, texture & definition
– It’s made for fine to medium naturally curl & wavy hair types
– This lightweight product hydrates & maintains hair while fighting frizz
– It adds strength to finer hair types & enhances manageability
– Doesn’t weight the hair down or leave sticky or crunchy residue
– Contains high levels of antioxidants to protect the hair from damage
About The Ingredients:
All of Kevin Murphy’s products are cruelty-free and made from naturally-derived ingredients – Killer.Waves being no exception.
It’s enriched with Baobab Seed Extract to hydrate and improve the elasticity of the hair, Hibiscus Flower to fight oxidation and repair the hair from within, and Yerba Mate to nourish and protect the hair.
Killer.Waves also contains Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, the same technology used to thicken and lengthen eyelashes, helps strengthen the hair while creating a protective shield.
How To Use:
Spray Killer.Waves onto damp, towel-dried hair prior to styling. You can use it alone or as the foundation product to your other styling faves. For reduced frizz and more defined curls, dry your hair with a diffuser attached to your hairdryer on low power, or simply allow it to air dry.
★★★★★ Amazing curls – Yasemin
“Definitely the best product out there. The texture is very light and gives you those curls you’re looking for. I recommend using along with Kevin Murphy Thick.Again.”
Before | After
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Our Beauty Editor’s Favourite Bronzer Revealed - 11/16/2018
- Do You Have Sensitive Eyes? This Mascara Is For You - 11/16/2018
- Why Is Everyone At Adore HQ Loving This Vitamin C Serum? - 11/16/2018