It’s 2019 And Hair Perfume Is A Thing
Before I knew hair perfumes existed, I would just lightly mist my daily fragrance through my hair, hoping that as I whisked past people, my perfume scent would linger after me – that’s why everyone wears perfume, isn’t it?
While it might sound totally unnecessary, I can assure you SACHAJUAN’s Protective Hair Perfume isn’t just a gimmick, it’s a multi-tasker.
What You Need To Know About It:
– It’s a fine, multi-purpose fragrance designed particularly for hair
– Instantly freshens the hair with a mist of the signature SACHAJUAN fragrance
– Treats the hair with Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Extract & Silk Amino Acids
– Increases shine, adds UV protection & reduces static
– Counteracts free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors
– Creates a weightless veil to protect against dryness & colour-fading
– Spritz onto dry hair for instant freshness or use it as a body mist
– The Swedish-inspired minimalist packaging is ultra-stylish
What Does It Smell Like?
If you’ve ever used SACHAJUAN haircare, this hair perfume smells exactly the same. If not, I’m aware that conveying a scent is a little tricky when you can’t actually smell it yourself. The best I can explain this scent is a sophisticated fruity floral fragrance.
It has top notes of litchi and green apple, a heart of peach, rose and ylang-ylang and base notes of patchouli, cedarwood and white musk.
It’s not overpowering, but it softly lingers for hours. I love that it smells clean and fresh, with an understated mixture of floral, citrus and woody undertones.
View this post on Instagram
What Everyone Thinks:
I love this scent. I use this ‘hair perfume’ as an all-over scented mist, because the fragrance is so beautiful – I’m usually inclined to go for quite masculine scents, with woody undertones, so if you’re into the same kind of thing, I think you’ll like this.
★★★★★ Amazing product! – Kate
“I love this product so much. It smells absolutely divine and it’s long lasting. I find when I style my hair with heat I end up losing the smell from my shampoo, but this perfume quickly refreshes my hair again and leaves it smelling freshly washed!”
★★★★★ LOVE LOVE LOVE – Paige
“I am a gym junkie and I use this after each session each day to give my hair a nice smell, and believe me this smell is to die for. My hair not only smells great but it has left it super soft as well – I always get comments from others too when I wear it.”
★★★★★ Amazing scent – Su
“Smells like fresh, crisp green apples. The scent lasts all day on my hai, and can double as a body mist. It helps a bit with anti-frizz, but I’d buy it for the scent alone.”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Exactly How To Nail ‘No Makeup’ Makeup According To An Expert - January 14, 2019
- Is This Product The Holy Grail Of Moisturisers? - January 14, 2019
- Got Sunburnt & Now You’re Peeling? You Need This ASAP - January 11, 2019