I’m always super sceptical when it comes to supplements, especially products that make bold claims about hair growth. So when I discovered we were launching Apotecari, I reached out to @makeupby.dani who I knew had been trialling the Mane Event supplement.
“I started using Mane Event after to a client of mine recommended it to me – she’d been using the supplement leading up to her wedding. I had hair extensions in for 3 months prior, and was looking for a way to look after my natural hair and make it feel thicker and longer, so I thought I would give it a try.”
Tell Me More:
– Mane Event is designed to promote hair growth, length & strength
– These bioactive oral supplements are scientifically-formulated in Australia
– They contain hair-loving herbs, amino acids, vitamins & minerals
– This supplement protects the condition of the hair & can reduce hair loss
– It also contains antioxidants to protect against free radical damage
– The Apotecari range also features Crowning Glory & Colour Lover supplements
– The range has been developed by a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist & Nutritionist
How To Take Mane Event:
For best results, as with most products, it’s recommended that you try Apotecari for at least 3 months consistently, however it’s likely you’ll notice results a little sooner.
You’ll take 2 capsules a day with breakfast or lunch. You can take Mane Event in the evening but some people find that B vitamins can keep them awake, so it’s probably best to take them in the morning.
What Was The Verdict?
“I took the supplements for 2 months and noticed a rather significant difference as you can see from the pictures below. My hair not only felt stronger, but in 8 weeks I had new growth, plus thickness back in my hair. The smell of the tablets I found to be a little off-putting but nothing that is unbearable. I would definitely recommend Mane Event to anyone who has fine hair, who would like their natural hair to feel thicker as I definitely got new growth, and to anyone wanting their hair to grow faster too. 10/10!”