Dreaming of line-free, pore-free, imperfection-free skin?
Look no further than Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, which consistently tops Adore Beauty customers’ shopping baskets. Let’s explore why!
What we love about Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Anything that gives us a flawless look in a flash gets our tick of approval, but to be more specific, check out the following features:
- Leaves you looking airbrushed and matte
- Wrinkles and hollowness are filled in
- Balances and hydrates the complexion
- Provides protection against free radicals
- Can be used as a primer under foundation, or on its own
How to use
- Using the included spatula, dispense a small amount onto your fingertips.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream onto wrinkles, enlarged pores and other areas of concern.
- Finish with a coat of your favourite daytime moisturiser.
What customers are saying
“Discovered this magical product and WOW … no, it doesn’t remove wrinkles but by putting on just a small amount of Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch your face instantly takes on a beautiful, smooth appearance! I then apply a light coat of foundation which is all you need due to the magic of Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch …I love this about this product. No caking on make-up to get a great finish because Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch instantly makes your face look younger.” – M
“When I first got this, I thought the jar was so small and way too expensive but I have been using this for a while now and really a little goes a long way!! I also notice a big difference in how my foundation looks without it. I don’t think I will be able to do without now!” – Rach
“I use this primer OVER TOP of my make-up throughout the day for any skin flaking I may have due to dry skin – especially around my nose. Lasts forever. I love it!” – Gem
Melissa’s expert tip
If you find the product a little heavy, it could be due to the amount and way you’re applying Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch. Take a pea-sized dollop and warm it up in your hands for about ten seconds, until you’ve a pliable consistency. See how it’s now much lighter and stretches further?
Shop Clarins here.