This Non-Traditional Dry Shampoo Could Change Your Life
dirty hair regret (noun)
1. Waking up in the morning after putting off washing your hair the night before and realising you’ve made a poor choice.
When experiencing a case of dirty hair regret, I used to reach for my trusty dry shampoo and douse my hair in it, but that always left it looking powdery and feeling chalky (that’s when I’d resort to a slick pony).
But things changed recently when I was introduced to R+Co’s Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist – it was life-changing.
Tell Me Everything:
I’m naturally a dramatic person, but when I say this dry shampoo was life-changing, I mean it. I can safely go any extra 2 days without washing my hair and entirely avoid looking like an unkempt human oil slick.
– This mist uses cleansing agents in micellar water to cleanse the hair & scalp
– It doesn’t leave behind that dry, powdery feeling regular dry shampoos can
– It’s a non-aerosol, lightweight mist formula suitable for itchy & dry scalps
– Ideal for quickly & effectively cleansing/deodorising the hair post-workout
– Beautifully scented with Bergamot, Wild Fig, Lotus Flower & Cedarwood
– Leaves the hair feeling & looking cleaner without the usual negatives of dry shampoo
– It’s vegan, cruelty-free, safe to use on coloured hair & travel-friendly
What’s In It?
Glycerin: A naturally-occurring humectant that helps hair retain moisture by maintaining the water balance of hair.
Silica: A micro-nutrient that nourishes the hair and scalp while improving the overall strength and condition of hair.
Castor Oil: Acts an effective humectant that draws moisture into the hair to keep it looking soft and shiny, adding fullness and reducing frizziness.
How To Use It:
R+Co’s Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist isn’t like your usual dry shampoo. It will actually make your hair feel wet when you spray it on, so the key is to spray it into the hair and let it sit for 30-45 seconds. You’ll then massage it through the roots to activate and cleanse. Grab your hairdryer and blast for around 10-15 seconds.
I find it makes a massive difference to the volume in my hair (when my hair is dirty it’s usually ultra flat), so it gives the illusion of almost freshly washed hair. The hairdryer part is important – make sure you throw that step in if you want to get the most out of this product.
★★★★★ New holy grail! – Aly
This dry shampoo mist is a must have! I gym in the mornings before work, a little spray of this in my roots, rub it around and quick cool blow dry makes my hair look and feel so light, fresh and soft – no one can tell you had sweaty gym hair that morning. I love that it leaves no dry powdery build up in your hair at all.
★★★★★ Holy cow I love this product – Alyssa
“I wash my hair like 2 times a week and I’m a blonde so the oil is very apparent. I always struggle to find a dry shampoo that doesn’t leave white spots in my hair and that gives it volume. This product is amazing. I used it for the first time last night, then I slept on it, which will usually turn the roots black with oil. I just woke up and my hair looks like it was just washed. I’ll never buy another dry shampoo again.”
★★★★★ Hands down absolute favourite dry shampoo – Melissa
“Sprays on wet, but dries on contact and leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and refreshed, without that typical build up & cakey feeling like powder ones. Great for second and third-day hair!”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Exactly How To Nail ‘No Makeup’ Makeup According To An Expert - January 14, 2019
- Is This Product The Holy Grail Of Moisturisers? - January 14, 2019
- Got Sunburnt & Now You’re Peeling? You Need This ASAP - January 11, 2019