Thankfully, there are more and more cruelty-free beauty options to choose from, and they’re all in one place at Adore Beauty, but in case you haven’t checked out our cruelty-free category, I asked the experts from our customer service team to tell me their personal faves!
For Sensitive Skin:
– Lightweight, 100% natural, mineral, loose powder foundation
– Provides the skin with a flawless, radiant finish without clogging pores
– Perfect for those with skin conditions like acne & rosacea
★★★★★ This is my all time favourite foundation – Charley
“I’ve been using this product for 3 years and I won’t even consider trying anything else! It can be worn alone for a more natural look, or over the top of a liquid foundation to set it. It provides great coverage and is buildable, perfect for day and night. It’s a beautiful fine, smooth powder with a lovely matte finish. The shades match really well and are quite forgiving. My skin is prone to congestion and this foundation doesn’t upset it at all. Highly recommend!”
For Nude Nails:
– High-shine, chip resistant and environmentally-conscious nail polish
– Buttercream is the perfect minimalist nude colour with faint pink tones
– No Kester Black products are derived from animals, and are never tested on animals
★★★★★ This is my favourite nail polish I’ve ever tried – Alexandra
“It’s so beautifully creamy and opaque, the brush allows for a really easy and even application, and it lasts without chipping better than a lot of other nail polishes I’ve tried. Buttercream is the perfect neutral nude on my fair skin tone, making it my go to nail polish colour year round. I love that these polishes are Melbourne made, vegan and cruelty free – plus, Kester Black donate a percentage of their profits to animal charities!”
For Fine Hair:
– Delicate shampoo for everyday use, specially formulated for dry, fine & coloured hair
– Sulphate & paraben free formula
– Adds volume and moisture, while protecting colour from fading
★★★★★ My favourite haircare combo – Taylah
The only shampoo and conditioner that is nourishing enough, that doesn’t weigh down my curls! I love the smell of this range, without being overpowering or artificial it has a light fruity mango scent! The conditioner melts into the hair leaving it so soft and super easy to comb and style. I would recommend this range to anyone who has fine hair with dry ends!
For Dry Skin:
– Multi-purpose product that has over 4 different uses
– Balances the skin, supports the protective barrier & accelerates cell renewal
– Leaves the skin moisturised, nourished & repaired
★★★★★ My dry skin LOVES this product – Corinne
I’ve completely used up 2 or 3 tubes of this stuff and I’ll continue to repurchase for so many reasons. It instantly hydrates without feeling heavy on the skin and leaves me with a healthy glow, as opposed to a greasy shine. For me, this works as a morning or night cream and perfectly sits under makeup as a hydrating primer. I’ve also used it as a cleanser and mask in the past when my skin has felt extra dry and sensitive- so handy!
For Radiant Makeup:
– Perfect for creating a naturally radiant and dewy complexion
– Nourishes the skin, while adding instant hydration and evening the skin tone
– The formula blends with ease and can be built up to desired coverage
★★★★★ This foundation is the bees knees – Vanessa
If you are looking for a luminous foundation, without the price tag – look no further! It provides a medium- full coverage, leaves your skin looking creamy and of course, luminous. It contains a lot of nourishing ingredients that your skin will love, and won’t cling to any dry areas, or clog your pores. Designer Brands are an Australian company that is also vegan – what more could you ask for?