First hitting the counter over 20 years ago, Yves Saint Laurent’s Touche Eclat quickly became the cosmetic du jour. But it’s so much more than *just* a concealer. Here are some ideas to get the most out of this little wonder!
1. It can be used around the eyes to brighten and diffuse imperfection.
2. Apply on the inner corner and outer corner of the eye then blend in long strokes towards the temple.
3. To transform an eye shadow into a matte texture, mix Touche Eclat with your favourite shadow on the back of your hand.
4. Before highlighting with shade number 1, using number 3 over the inner eye to neutralise the blue undertone.
5. Touche Eclat can be used as a base over the eyelid to improve the hold of eye shadow.
There are no products matching the selection.