Whatever your skin type, a Skinstitut moisturiser is a must in your skincare routine to help unlock smooth, supple skin. The Skinstitut range of lightweight, non-comedogenic moisturising creams and balms is enriched with powerful antioxidants and fatty acids to hydrate dry skin and soften and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Each facial moisturiser has been developed with a particular skin concern in mind, from roughness to oiliness. Use daily for best results.
Which Skinstitut Moisturiser should I use?
- Normal skin: Skinstitut Moisture Defence for Normal Skin is a perfect facial moisturiser for normal skin types. This lightweight product is loaded with skin-loving antioxidants to keep hydration at an optimum level.
- Oily skin: Skinstitut Moisture Defence for Oily Skin is a great moisturiser for oily skin, providing antioxidants to soften and hydrate the skin, thereby reducing oil production.
- Dry skin: Skinstitut Moisture Defence for Dry Skin is a richly formulated moisturizer for dry skin. This face cream provides much-needed nourishment to combat dehydration and flakiness.
- Sensitive and delicate skin: Skinstitut Repair Balm works to soothe and heal irritation on sensitive skin whilst hydrating and strengthening the skin barrier with each use.
- Anti-ageing:Skinstitut Age Defense SPF 50+ is a great moisturiser for all skin types. This power-packed cream protects against UV damage to reduce signs of premature aging, discolouration, and loss of elasticity.
- Firming: Skinstitut Ultra Firming Eye and Neck Cream features a collagen-stimulating formula that helps to firm skin and reverse the signs of ageing. This hydrating cream is packed with Peptides to target wrinkles, shadows, puffiness, and sagging on mature complexions.
How to use your Skinstitut Moisturiser:
- Cleanse face and pat dry.
- Dab a pea-sized amount onto cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.
- Massage cream gently into the face.
Selecting the right Skinstitut moisturiser is the key to preserving your youthful complexion. Use our handy guide to discover which moisturiser is right for your skin type.