Please note new packaging of this product includes a misprint - the needle size is 0.3mm, not 0.25mm as stated on the front of the box.
Rejuvenate skin and fight visible signs of ageing with the Lonvitalite Dermal Roller. With a head containing tiny 0.3 mm needles that gently penetrate the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production, the appearance of your skin will improve, as the derma roller works to reduce signs of acne scars, signs of ageing, wrinkles, and sagging skin. Achieve salon results in the comfort of your own home with this effective skin care tool.
What are the benefits of using the Lonvitalie Dermal Roller?
- Rejuvenates and regenerates skin
- Reduces appearance of acne scars, pigmentation, wrinkles and sagging skin
- Improves skin texture and appearance
- Allows for skincare products to penetrate this skin on a deeper level
Skin needling assists with product penetration by creating microchannels through the surface of your skin, stimulating skin repair and cell regeneration.
Scarring and pigmentation on the skin can be reduced as the derma roller works by breaking down old scar tissue and remodelling the skin with new collagen and elastin fibres.
How do you use the Lonvitalite Dermal Roller?
- Use medical alcohol to disinfect the dermal roller or rinse the dermal roller head under hot water.
- Thoroughly clean skin before using the Dermal Roller
- On the area you wish to treat, roll the dermal roller back and forth in each direction 5 to 10 times horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
Maintain the same speed and pressure to create more microvessels. For optimal results, the dermal roller should be used for up to two minutes morning and night.
The Dermal Roller is packaged in a reusable protective plastic storage case to keep it clean and sanitised, and a sealed hygienic pouch (upon first opening the box).
- Needle length (mm): 0.3mm
- Needle number: 9 disks x 60 needles = 540 Needles
- Needle material: Titanium
- Body of Dermal Roller: Plastic
- Body colour: Silver