Innisfree. The original natural brand from Korea. Experience the purity of Jeju island, where tranquil clear waters, chemical-free soil and wide open skies lead to an incredibly high quality of ingredients. Explore what the clean ingredients from Jeju can do for your skin.
Innisfree is committed to a healthier way to achieve beautiful skin, and a cleaner environment. Full of honest goodness fueled by warm Jeju sunshine, Innisfree skincare features reliable ingredients that suit your lifestyle, and eco-friendly alternatives that suit our planet’s needs. Working together with communities in Bija villages and Dong-baek, Innisfree improves local communities, while also protecting Jeju forests for future generations.
The wisdom of nature allows your skin to become its very best.
Which Innisfree product is right for my skin type?
- To hydrate and defend all skin types, choose the best-selling Green Tea Seed range from Innisfree. This cult-classic range is a staple for those looking to improve their skin barrier, and defend skin from the environment.
- To ensure the skin is bright and even-toned, Jeju Cherry Blossom is an excellent choice to keep your skin clear and well-protected, without feeling weighed down.
- To soothe troubled and angry red skin, Bija Cica is the perfect range to tackle both imperfections and help the skin heal.
- For skin that is lacklustre, Jeju Orchid is perfect to brighten and revive skin that is a little more dry. The best-selling Jeju Orchid Eye Cream is a must-try for those who haven’t found their perfect eye cream yet, with a rich texture that prevents signs of early ageing.
- To target and prevent the signs of ageing, Jeju Pomegranate range is incredibly rich in antioxidants that neutralise free radicals, and helps to improve the clarity and texture of the skin.
Buy Innisfree in Australia. Adore Beauty is a genuine, authorised online stockist.
Recent reviews on Innisfree products
Bye bye chapped lips
This doesn't smell like green tea in the fresh sense I think, but there is a hint of green to it that isn't too much. I'll probably try the Canola Oil one too just to see if it's different.