Green People products are not tested on animals.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- 10% of net profit from Green People is donated to charity.
- Green People products are made without SLS/SLES, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), parabens, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phthalates or artificial fragrances.
- All Green People products contain Certified Organic ingredients. Although many ingredients are available from natural sources, they are not available in a Certified Organic form. Even common ingredients such as glycerin are not yet available as Certified Organics. Green People work closely with ingredient suppliers to develop organic forms of many of these ingredients to ensure the future of Green People is Fair Trade and Certified Organic.
The UK's most loved natural and organic skin care company. Green People are proud to be organic skin care pioneers. Ingredients are sourced so they are Fair Trade and Certified Organic.
Green People products are certified by:
- Organic Food Federation
- Eco Cert
- Soil Association
Green People is not just about personal care, we strongly believe it has to be a lifestyle issue. Nature and lifestyle should be in balance, and Green People products are made to bring your skin back into balance.
Green People's tips for healthy hair
- If you have dry hair, you probably only need to wash it once or twice a week.
- Use hair pins with smooth ends and hair ties without the metal joins, as these will be kinder to your hair than the sharp and scratchy alternatives.
- Gently towel-dry your hair and squeeze with the folds of the towel rather than rub – and let it drip dry instead of blow-drying.
-Tight up-dos can also lead to hair damage and even hair loss, as hairs are stretched and become much more fragile. Instead go for a loose braid or messy bun. It is worth noting that everyone will develop damage and split ends eventually if they don’t have their hair cut, no matter how well they treat it. Have your hair trimmed regularly!
- Don’t brush your hair whilst it is very wet as it is at its most delicate – use a wide-toothed comb instead. Far too often we brush without thinking of the damage we are doing to our hair. The sun can leave hair dry and brittle, so show it some love when you de-tangle. Always start by brushing the ends of your hair, as this will stop knots from clumping together and make it much easier to comb through. Brushing in the shower with a wide toothed wooden comb with the help of your conditioner is also a great way to minimise brush related breakage, as knots will just slip away making haircare pain-free. Also, eat plenty of fresh organic fruits and vegetables, supplement your diet with omega-3 fatty acids, mineral-rich seaweed or kelp and drink plenty of water. This will help your hair to grow stronger and be less likely to split.
Having sensitive skin, and having previously tried many shower gels/soaps... read more >>User rating:
First of all, Green People Intensive Repair smells delightful - exactly... read more >>User rating:
I have permed and coloured hair and it has not helped with the condition... read more >>User rating: