How to Use Your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
• Remove eye makeup by hand.
• Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
• Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
• Select desired speed.
• Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds on the nose and chin, and 10 seconds per cheek. Your cleansing brush will automatically shut off after the cleansing cycle.
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
How to Use the Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Apply directly to moistened skin or to a damp Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush. Massage in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
How to Use the Deep Pore Decongesting Clay Mask
Twice weekly, apply a thin layer of the Deep Pore Decongesting Clay Mask to help clean skin and leave on 10 to 15 minutes. For optimal results, remove with warm water using a Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush with a Deep Pore Brush Head. Rinse skin thoroughly.
How to Replace Your Brush Head
For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
To remove the brush head:
1. Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
2. Pull the brush head away from the handle.
To attach the brush head:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.