Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion 200ml
4.4 of 28 reviews
4 instalments of $14.50
4 instalments of $14.50
Is this for you?
This rich, easily absorbed body lotion soothes, softens and immediately moisturizes dry, rough skin.
- Sulphate Free
What customers say
- Age Prevention
- Dull, dry or dehydrated skin
- First signs of ageing
- Wrinkles and loss of firmness
- Normal to dry
- Normal to oily
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.4 of 28 reviews
87% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
This feels so luxurious on the skin and doesn't leave me feeling greasy, soothes freshly waxed legs. And a good price.
Really nice moisturising lotionThis is a great moisturising lotion, the only downside is the price which I haven't been able to justify to repurchase. It smells nice and not overpowering, sinks into the skin quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple.
Rich and LushesThis feels so luxurious on the skin and doesn't leave me feeling greasy, soothes freshly waxed legs. And a good price.
great lotionThis is definitely slightly more expensive, but worth it for the great quality! It is very hydrating as it penetrates deeply into the skin and leaves a lovely scent afterwards, recommend to all of my friends!
amazingThis is the best body lotion I've ever used. It's super rich but not at all greasy or heavy. It has a kind of strange scent but I really love it, kind of fruity and fresh, subtle enough to not be strange with other perfumes or products. I can already see my skin looking much smoother after only a few weeks of use. Will definitely purchase again.
lovelyI suffer from dry skin and this product keeps my body very hydrated! Another important factor is the amazing smell, I look so forward to using it everyday! I would recommend this to anyone!
LusciousI love treating myself to this body lotion. It is rich and smells lovely, and I find it works best on warm skin straight out of the shower. It is costly, but worth it every now and then.
Rich & LuxuriousThis is one of my favourite body moisturisers in the cooler weather when I have dry skin. I love the texture and the smell. By applying in the morning my skin stays hydrated all day.
Smells goodThis body lotion smells good and moisturises well. Easy to carry around while travelling.
Best moisturiserI love this moisturiser and continue to buy, I use to buy the stuff from the supermarket but was never happy, my skin has thanked me for paying extra for quality stuff that does what it says it does
Great hydrationI like the softness and the moisturising effect. It also smells fresh, and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy.
Leaves skin softI have enjoyed using this body moisturiser. I have dry and sensitive skin, and was a little worried about the strong fragrance irritating my skin, but I haven't had any reactions. It's lovely and hydrating, and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. I put this on at night before bed, and my skin feels so lovely in the morning. It's especially good for really dry areas around the knees and elbows. ...Read More
My skin loves this!I have troubled skin and suffer from extremely dryness and “chicken skin” on my arms and the back of my legs. I tried every body lotion out there and this is perfection!
Silky smooth (:A nice moisturiser that doesn’t leave a greasy film and sinks into the skin properly (:
Clarins is the best!Clarins lotion is the best lotion! So great for dry/sensitive skin, and absorbs beautifully into the skin quick enough to put jeans on afterwards! Have repurchased this multiple times - lovely lotion.
Beautiful, rich body lotion that really works!This is a rich body lotion that absorbs beautifully to leave your skin soft with a healthy glow. It has a lovely fragrance and works extremely well on rough elbows, after only a few days I noticed a difference. It's a treat to put this lotion on, hence I am using it sparingly before I have to go out and buy a replacement.
- Well I must say I was very impressed with Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion! It smells lovely (although a little cosmetic-like but the scent is light), the lotion is a little richer than a lotion, yet not as thick as a cream, and it blends into the skin with ease. The dry areas on my body such as my legs, arms, knees and elbows devoured this formula and felt so much softer with regular use. I used...Read More
- Quite a highly fragranced body lotion. You wouldn't need to use a perfume, as it would "clash" together. Ultra rich and creamy for dry skin, that has a smooth, silky feel to it. Great for hands as well, as it really hydrates the most parched hands.
- The scent of this is quite strong and a little old-fashioned but pretty as with many Clarins products. Feels lovely on the skin and does not congest or irritate though the perfume is so heady I would not use it on sensitive areas. Overall it is very nice - looks gorgeous, works well (though I am not sure it is hydrating enough for super dry skin), and smells distinct. As mentioned, if you have mor...Read More
- Sinks in easily into the skin and leaves it moisturised all day. I wouldn't use after freshly shaved skin on my legs though as it is quite fragranced. Excellent for dry skin but I am on the look out for a nice one that is not so highly perfumed.
- leaves skin smooth and soft, very moisturising, smells lovely.
- This product moisturises really well, absorbs easily and smells nice to boot, would use this again!
- This lotion absorbs easily and leaves your skin soft and silky smooth without being sticky. I had quite dry skin on my arms and applied this before bed and in the morning they were still silky smooth. I also like the smell and will definately repurchase!
- This is an excellent body lotion because it hydrates so well but isn't heavy, sticky or greasy. The texture is light, and not too thick. It absorbs quickly and is everything I would want in a body lotion except one thing - the smell! I really don't like the smell at the initial application, to me it smells very bitter and unpleasant. The fragrance does 'relax' a little after a few minutes into som...Read More
- I actually like the smell of this product, like others said, Clarins tends to have a distinctive smell and I quite like it. This is a beautiful lotion that sank into my skin without making it feel greasy. My skin felt soooo soft and supple using it, but I would probably mainly use it at night as it is very rich. Does what it promises and I would definitely buy again!
- I love the almost whipped texture of this! It's very hydrating without feeling greasy or heavy. I actually really like the smell, it reminds me of summer holidays as a kid!
- This is a rich body cream that sinks in and lasts 'til the next morning. It smells distinct, like most Clairns products, so you could wear it alone - a good staple.
- A strong smell but absorbs well, leaving a nice sheen. An excellent product for very dry skin but other products will do the job as well for less money.
- This body lotion is very nice, absorbs well and leaves skin hydrated however it will leave you smelling like your grandma. There is something about Clarins products that always make me feel old when using them. For what other stuff is out there I wouldn't repurchase