Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Body Wash 236ml
4.6 of 43 reviews
4 instalments of $4.99
Or 4 instalments of $4.99 with LEARN MORE
4 instalments of $4.99
Or 4 instalments of $4.99 with LEARN MORE
Is this for you?
Just one step to a fuss-free bath.
- Cruelty Free
What customers say
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
4.6 of 43 reviews
97% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
I love the Burt's Bees baby range. The shampoo and body wash is lovely. Smells so nice and gentle. Feels very gentle and nice on the skin and hair! Must try
Most Helpful Criticism
This shampoo is pretty gentle and works great for kids and adults.
LOVE this eye cream!I love the Burt's Bees baby range. The shampoo and body wash is lovely. Smells so nice and gentle. Feels very gentle and nice on the skin and hair! Must try
Liquid gold ❤My little man's skin has reacted badly to EVERYTHING else I have tried other than this range! It smells absolutely amazing and a little bit goes a long way. Packaged beautifully with a little chocolate surprise!
I 100% recommend this product
a gentle productthis is pretty gentle and is good as both a shampoo and body wash. Leaves skin nice and clean
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Body WashLOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I recommend it to all my friends! As a first time mom I new I wanted something natural so I knew I wanted to try Burt’s bees baby products! My baby has sensitive skin and this shampoo and wash is a 2 in 1 product PERFECT for bathtime! It doesn’t have any fragrances that could possibly irritate a baby’s sensitive skin and it definitely gets the job done! Absolutely lov...Read More
Used it on bub! The bestI used this on my bub and It just smells so lovely and isn't harsh on their delicate new baby skin. I have gifted it to my friends for their baby shower too.
GreatWorks well lathers up fine and smells great. Have used with baby and doesn’t irritate
all time favbeen using it since our newborn till 2yo, we love how mild and natural it is and having the clean and honey smell after.
gentle and safetear free is the best, it is gentle for my kids' skin. I love them and have purchased second time.
gentleI've tried both this wash and the fragrance free. I find for my bub, the fragrance free one is better but I personally love using this!
Great natural productI like this one because it doesn't have any sulfates or parabens.
It's also a great makeup brush cleaner!
GentleThis product is very gentle. It keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth. Great to use during winter. Definitely recommend.
love using itI love using this during winter as it stops my skin from appearing flaky! It is definitely slightly more expensive, but worth it for the great quality!
good for sensitive skinI use this on my skin when I have psoriasis flare ups on my scalp, it is very gentle and removes all the dead skin. It doesn't irritate my skin at all instead it makes it feel very nourished and soft again.
GreatI get this Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash for my baby who has eczema. If I use products that are not natural and has fragrance she instantly gets a rash. This product is so gentle on her skin and doesn’t cause eczema flare up or rash.
My favourite baby body washThis product is at a high price point for me and I would rather I didn’t love it so much. Firstly and most importantly, it’s gentle on baby and toddler skin. My daughter is eczema prone and sometimes fragranced products irritate her, but this does not. While we are discussing fragrance, you need to know this might be the most beautifully scented baby product that has ever existed. It is a gateway ...Read More
Gentle on eczema prone skinTried this for my baby who has very sensitive skin and was covered in eczema spots. As soon as I started using this on her I noticed a difference. He skin is completely clear now!
Gentle for allAt beginning, I used it for my little ones, but now my husband and I use it as well. Quite gentle and nice shampoo.
Love it for my babesI’ve been using this on both my minis since they were super little. It’s gentle on their skins and smells deluxe. I keep buying it as I just can’t go past it.
BURT'S BEES BABY BEE SHAMPOO & BODY WASHMy babies always smell lovely after their bath (the fragrance lasts for days) and it leaves their skin so soft. I am a huge fan!
Love itBeautiful body wash or as shampoo. Love Burt’s bees as toddler has reactive eczema skin and not once have I had a problem with any of their products. This is another beautiful one. Nourishing and so soft and moisturising with a beautiful not overpowering scent.Will keep buying for sure
Clean Fresh ShampooWe love this product. You don't need very much and it doesn't foam up everywhere. Your hair feels super clean and you don't even need conditioner. A clean fresh scent as well. Will continue to use.
Gorgeous product! Smells Divine!I used this with my first baby and was so lovely and gentle on his skin! He smelt like honey!! So nice!!
okThis shampoo is pretty gentle and works great for kids and adults.
Great gift for baby showerI used this on my little girl when she was a baby. It smells so lovely and isn't harsh on their delicate new baby skin. I have gifted it to my friends for their baby shower too.
Really great!This is a really great shampoo and body wash for babies. The formula is really gentle.
GentleSo gentle but so effective. Great treat for bubs and love the no tear formula.
Excellent Gentle WashI use this for a variety of things and it's such an excellent, gentle cleanser. Works on my sensitive skin, makeup brushes, love it!
So gentleSo gentle for kids but with amazing results and a beautiful natural scent.
Gentle for kidsMy son has eczema when he was little and he's 10 now but every now and then has certain sensitivity towards harsh products. When using this product, he's fine and I'm happy the fact that we found shampoo and soap in one for him.
Great PresentBought this for a baby shower present and they loved it! Really gentle and smells great! Would recommend!!
Baby safeI got this for a friend and boy does she love this. It cleans her bubs hair and body really well and is gentle.
Great formula - works wondersMy son has dermatitis and I struggle to find a good shampoo for his hair which doesn't irritate his scalp. I purchased this, and have not purchased another brand since. He has no problems with it on his scalp and it is a very gently formula.
A great option for children with eczemaI have three small children who all have eczema and we have tried countess products for shower time. This Shampoo & Body Wash from Burts Bees smells so divine so i was sceptical. But after trying it out it has proven to be a gentle wash that does not aggravate the eczema and is tear free which is also important. We have used it now for 3 years and will be sticking with it.
Gentle on bubs' skin & smells devine !Gentle on bub's skin & smells devine ! No tears, no rashes & leaves my baby's skin soft & smelling gorgeous..Love it !
Brilliant baby washThis is by far my favourite wash I use on my bub. Its a shampoo & wash in 1, it smells really good and its a no-tear formula. Definately value for money.
- This product makes my baby boy's hair absolutely divine. It is soft and lush and doesn't irritate. A little goes a long way so it is worth the money. Love it, Love it.
- I love this stuff. It has a soft, gentle scent... it is SLS free... it has a lovely amount of lather... my skin feels soft and smoothe after showering. I also love this product as a makeup brush cleaner; it leaves them soft and fluffy with no need for a conditioner. Top stuff!
- I love Burt's Bees products because they're natural and they work, and the shampoo and body wash is no exception. I use this as a body wash, mainly because as a shampoo it strips and dries my hair just a little bit too much (I have fussy hair that needs moisture). It has the most heavenly smell, and it cleans well without being overly drying on the body. It still has the lather factor too, if ...Read More
- No more crocodile tears with Burt's Baby Bee Shampoo & Conditioner...a gentle blend of coconut and sunflower oils, Ph balanced, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, paraben and phthalate free. (who can bear pronouncing those words)...I quite like the low irritant, but refreshing scent. So good for my ba-bee's skin, it does not aggravate it in the slightest.
- I used this product on my 4 year old who has sensitive skin...just like his Mum! The product was gentle and left my son's skin clean and silky smooth with no irritation. I wasn't sure about the smell though, it didn't do anything for me. I think it would be a great product to give to a new or expectant Mum as part of a gift pack. I'm undecided if I would buy again.
- I love it! I gave it to my friend for her bub... and she loves it... i tell you... its loveable. I dont have a baby... but with my new baby soft skin mayb e I'll be one step closer. :)(insert cheeky smile) And its cheap! It on board people this all natural lush body wash isnt just for bubs. And its gentle on your babay maker too. LOVE IT.
- I wanted to love this product, but I'm afraid it just didn't cut the mustard for me. It smelled a little too generic; the scent actually reminded me of motel shampoo. However, I will say that it felt very gentle on my skin. I used it on myself (a grown-up) and my skin felt clean and soft afterwards. As a shampoo, it didn't impress me at all but my shoulder-length hair probably needs a bit more...Read More
- I love this one too! Great body wash. This combined with the buttermilk lotion is fantastic.