Within the Guinot range for face care, there are 9 beauty sources. Each source is uniquely designed to address specific skin types and concerns. Complimenting these sources of beauty is a range of cleansers, exfoliators and specific products for the lips, eyes, neck and hands.
• Dehydrated skin – Hydrating Source
• Dry Skin – Confort Source
• Devitalised skin – Youth Source
• Wrinkle prone skin – Firming Source
• Oily Skin – Balance Source
• Sensitive Skin – Soothing Source
• Irritated Skin – Well Being Source
• Tired/Dull Skin – Radiance Source
• Pigmented Skin – Lightening Source
Guinot also stocks an extensive range of skincare for men, body care, sun care and depilatory care, to suit your beauty needs from head to toe.
Star ingredient, the Cellulaire Life Complex was developed in a burns unit, in a hospital in Paris to help burns victims
The international brand for skincare & beauty. It all started in 1963, when chemical engineer Rene Guinot set up the Guinot Laboratories and designed the first skin care device using galvanic current, defining the procedure for the beauty treatment originally called CATHIODERMIE, now the infamous HYDRADERMIE.
In 1972 current CEO, Jean Daniel Mondin takes over GUINOT. Coming from a strong pharmaceutical background, Mr. Mondin’s contribution of a more scientific approach to cosmetics has and continues to fortify Guinot as a professional beauty brand.