Antipodes have found the answer to anti-ageing in New Zealand nature. They carefully select bioactive plant extracts to create skincare products that are scientifically shown to help promote youthful skin. Antipodes is a scientifically validated organic beauty brand. Antipodes natural skincare range also features superior avocado oil, and is scientifically and clinically shown to promote the production of elastin and Type I and III collagen at a cellular level.
Antipodes are devoted to thier home, Aotearoa New Zealand – an exotic, fresh and exciting Antipodean nation. Therefore thier green beauty ethos is based on full traceability of ingredients from sustainably cultivated plants, local production, recyclable packaging and the lightest of carbon footprints.
Anitpodes are strong on limiting human exposure to synthetic chemicals and limiting human effect on the environment so they are certified organic, certified carbon zero and officially approved for vegetarians.
For further information please see Antipodes
Nutrient-rich Avocado Oil, Organic Green Gold for you Skin!
Antipodes' star ingredient is certified organic avocado pear oil, the base we use across thier range. A nutrient-packed, clinically proven skin moisturizer and conditioner, it is also known to help reduce scars, age spots and heal the skin.
Years of research into the most beneficial oils for skin has lead us here – to 100% pure, nutrient-rich organic avocado oil. Anitpodes believes it’s the best in the world and far superior to other oils available. Why? Because it’s blessed wit so many invaluable skin beauty benefits.
- Nutrient-rich: Deliver the benefits of everyday nutrients to your skin with potent level of Vitamins A, B1, B2, D.
- Abundant in antioxidants: A high chlorophyll and Vitamin E content means avocado oil contains antioxidant properties with a remarkable ability to collect and neutralize the free radicals that can contribute to premature ageing.
- A natural sun filter: The component lutein absorbs and filters UV light, offering additional sun protection from nature.
- Regenerating, rejuvenating: We can thank avocado oil’s high levels of plant compounds, called phytosterols, to rejuvenate tired and stressed skin as well as reduce the appearance of age spots, sun damage and unsightly scars.
- Super hydrating: Help to leave your skin, soft, dewy and plumped in appearance.
Antipodes Apostle Skin Brightening & Tone Correcting Serum
I recently brought my second bottle of this serum after using my first... <a href="http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/antipodes/antipodes-apostle-skin-brightening-tone-correcting-serum.html?quot;><span style="padding-left:5px; font-size:10px; color:#5599BD">read more >></span></a>
Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream
I love this range, love the ingredients, simple packaging, and avocado... <a href="http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/antipodes/antipodes-kiwi-seed-oil-eye-cream.html?quot;><span style="padding-left:5px; font-size:10px; color:#5599BD">read more >></span></a>
Antipodes Hosanna Intense Hydrating Serum
Really great serum which doesn't leave a greasy residue or shine. It kinda... <a href="http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/antipodes/antipodes-hosanna-intense-hydrating-serum.html?quot;><span style="padding-left:5px; font-size:10px; color:#5599BD">read more >></span></a>
Antipodes Nirvana Body Wash
I am a huge fan of Antipodes, but their body wash is extremely disappointing.
Yes,... <a href="http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/antipodes/antipodes-nirvana-body-wash.html?quot;><span style="padding-left:5px; font-size:10px; color:#5599BD">read more >></span></a>