Trilogy Rosehip Oil - Certified Organic
4.6 of 27 reviews
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Questions & Answers
(No Questions Yet)
Trilogy Rosehip Oil - Certified Organic
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!Ask a Question
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.6 of 27 reviews
100% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this oil! It is sooooo lush and nourishing. Every time I apply it I feel like my skin instantly clears up. I got this as I heard it is good for blemishes and evening out skin tone and have had friends rave about rosehip before but I wasn't expecting it to perform this way. It has definitely made a massive improvement in my pigmentation and skin tone. It makes my skin feel plump and healthy and leaves a nice glow while still sinking in. It has done wonders for my pimples too- not sure if it gets rid of them but it definitely nourishes the skin to avoid getting them in the first place which is just as good I think. Definitely recommend giving this a try!
Love this- perfecting my pigmentationI LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this oil! It is sooooo lush and nourishing. Every time I apply it I feel like my skin instantly clears up. I got this as I heard it is good for blemishes and evening out skin tone and have had friends rave about rosehip before but I wasn't expecting it to perform this way. It has definitely made a massive improvement in my pigmentation and skin tone. It makes my skin feel plump and healthy and leaves a nice glow while still sinking in. It has done wonders for my pimples too- not sure if it gets rid of them but it definitely nourishes the skin to avoid getting them in the first place which is just as good I think. Definitely recommend giving this a try!
Oil for acne prone skinI have long heard that using oils on acne can actually help reduce it and so I tried it one day. While I can't say it's reduced my acne, it's helped in keeping my skin soft and moisturised so I can use stronger acne creams without flaking skin. Soaks in amazingly and doesn't leave any residue at all!
HG productNever in a million years did I think I would be able to put a pure oil on my face and live to tell the tale. I usually break out in zits if I come within 20 metres of oil in skincare. Yet this stuff is MADE for combination and problematic skin. It actually heals acne! I also really love that Trilogy has started making this in smaller bottles. As I only use 4/5 drops at a time, it takes me forever to get through a 30ml bottle and I'm always worried about it oxidising. These smaller (and cheaper!) bottles are fantastic.
A must buyI have oily skin which is very prone to outbreaks so that the thought of applying oil seemed like a huge risk but i have heard so many great things about this product that i just needed to try. At 27 I realised I needed to start taking care of my skin and that whilst my skin is oily, that moisturizing is necessary. I apply 3 drops on my skin after washing in a morning and i am so happy to say that the results are really good. My skin does not break out with it, it has a healthy glow to it and the scarring from previous outbreaks has reduced. The ingredients are all organic and totally natural which is perfect. Give it a try
The one product I would never do withoutIf, for some horrible reason, all of my skincare products were lost in a freak accident, this is literally the first skincare product that I would replace.
I've been using this for about 3 years now, as a night serum. Absolutely nothing else I've ever tried has come close to the results I get from rosehip oil. Literally nothing, not high end products, not low end. I love the way it makes my skin feel the next day, I'm obsessed with the healthy glow you get, and I love that I don't get flaky skin.
Check out all the other reviews because I completely agree with everyone who posted positively about this product.
This is holy grail, cannot live without stuff.
Great, but concerned re: "imported organic rosehip seed oil"This is a fabulous Rosehip Oil from Trilogy that doesn't smell so overpowering like the A'kin Rosehip Oil, yet feels just as nourishing.
I am a lifelong convert to Rosehip Oil after experiencing its miracle-working properties! Any redness on my face decreased, blemishes like age spots and any little scars faded and my overall complexion is undoubtedly more even. And the only thing I changed in my skincare routine was adding Rosehip Oil!
Don't be fooled: this is one of the world's few "dry oils" meaning even if you have oily skin, it is fine to use.
My only concern with this Trilogy product is the dubious "imported organic rosehip seed oil" as there are many articles about inferior rosehip imported from other places, sometimes unethically even though they are "organic".
If Trilogy specified where they sourced their Rosehip Oil, I would be more confident in giving this product a rave review.
Must have productTrilogy makes great quality, affordable skincare and is an Australian brand, which makes this Rose Hip Oil such a standout.
I love the glass bottle and the screw top lid with built in dropper, which allows for easy distribution and keeps the oil inside hygienic, with mess-free application and no wastage.
This oil is thick and rich and glides over my face easily, leaving my parched skin feeling smooth, hydrated and refreshed. I use this twice a day, after cleansing and toning and serum and before moisturiser. I use 3-4 drops with each application. Or on days when I add some to my moisturiser for an extra boost of hydration, I will add 2 drops. The bottle lasts quite a few months with constant use.
My skin is affected by skin cancers from years of sun-abuse when I was younger, so I pay particular attention to the hard, scaly areas where the cancers begin and this RHO has been so effective that it has stopped some spots in their tracks. It is also excellent to use for scar prevention, when I do end up having to have a cancer frozen or excised.
I will always have a bottle of this in my beauty collection, it's indispensable!
Never without it again!On my third bottle of Trilogy rosehip oil by now. I tried the one that had added antioxidants, but it didn't apply as easily. The plain old rosehip oil is the best. After reading beauty writer Zoe Foster's rave reviews of rosehip oil I gave it a try. The first morning I woke up after applying it, my cheeks were glowing, my skin was so incredibly improved I just gaped at my reflection. And after three bottles I'm still marvelling about it, and raving to my friends. It's fading acne scars, hydrating my skin against what has been a pretty brutal Canberra winter, and the price is impossible to beat. I only use it at night however, as I agree with another reviewer that it makes you quite shiny and oily for a while until it sinks in. It smells weird, but I can live with that.
Throw away your serumsI absolutely LOVE this product. I don't use any expensive serums any more because the rose hip oil does it for me. In my early 30's I suffer from ugly breakouts around my chin and have a oily T-zone therefore I've always seemed try and control sebum through either stripping the skin with acne products then desperately trying to hydrate it again to break the cycle once the blemish is gone. Now after using the rose hip oil it has had an amazing balancing effect on my skin, which has meant I haven't needed to go for the products for acne prone skin and have been able to look for more combination skin cleanser and moisturisers. I have also been please with how the rose hip oil has helped to heal some acne scars and improved the overall tone of my skin. Finally compared to the price of some serums (indlucing other natural brands) all I use is the rose hip oil and therefore as you only use the tiniest amount each time present excellent value for money.
Love it (and also use it on my hair!!!)I am obsessed with this! I recommend it to everyone. My skin is softer and smoother, my pores are smaller, and my freckles less noticeable. It's great after exfoliating and good under make-up (foundation goes on effortlessly) . I also use it on my hair - a few drops after blow-drying and straightening leave my thick, dry hair soft and shiny (but definitely not oily). It's particularly good after swimming in chrlorine. Love it, love it, love it.
Better than a serumI've spent a LOT of money on serums over the years and they've done pretty much nothing for my skin.
Rosehip oil (and it doesn't even have to be Trilogy, Sukin also makes an excellent one which is even cheaper) does all the things serums claim to do at a fraction of the cost. A couple of drops, patted gently onto the face at night will do absolute wonders for you. I have oily skin and was hesitant at first about putting oil onto it, but it really is amazing. Old acne scars are fading and I'm getting less breakouts. It's great stuff.
Finally something that works!I have only been using trilogy rho for the last 2 weeks, but I have seen a big difference in my uneven, acne scarred skin! I put a little in my moisturiser at night and in the morning i wake up to clear glowing skin! I have had many compliments on my face and this is something that Im not used to as I have always suffered from acne and have the pitted scars and marks to prove it! Finally RHO has seemed to even out my skin tone and has softened my skin. I hope that long term use will help the pitted acne scars and as I am only 30, this may also be the start of a good anti aging regime. Love it!!!
- My daughter had exezma in her ears this is a miracle cure after spenging 100's of euros on ENT specialists...this product cured her ears a tiny drop massaged into her ears..I also use it as a treatment and I love it
- This is a truly holy grail product for me. I think i've been using it for 2 & a half years now. I did stop using it for a little while at one stage but the changes in my skin made me go straight back to it. It's just a beautiful product. Applied to damp skin after a shower, it seals in the moisture. I will always use this product & i think it's good value for money because the big bottle lasts a long time.
- LOVE this rosehip oil. It's very moisturising. I use it day and night (on top of the trilogy night cream). I have dry skin and after using rosehip oil, my skin is always moisturised. My skin tone has evened out quite a bit too. Will definitely buy again but this will last you for a while.
- One word - AMAZING. This little gem saved my skin! I used to suffer from dry, uneven skin tone and pigmentation. Within a few days i noticed a difference. My skin has never looked so clear and felt so soft since using this! I use it religiously morning and night and could never be without it.
- I am in love.... this wonderful potion has literally taken years off my face , very moisturising. The pores on my nose and forehead are noticeably smaller. Will definitely re-purchase !!!
- I have noticed a huge difference in the softness of my skin since starting to incorporate the product into my daily routine. I actually touched my face in the shower one morning and was shocked at how soft my cheek was! I have also noticed that my skintone in general has become more even, and the areas where I had some redness (sides of nose & chin) seemed to have calmed down a lot. I'm not sure if this is purely because of the rosehip oil, or because I've also been using the Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective gel. The only real problem I had with the oil was the fact that it left my face incredibly shiny. Even when I used the smallest amount of product, and spent some time really massaging it into my skin, it left a lot of shine. So personally I would only use the oil at night, never in the mornings.
- An attractively packaged product, this RHO has a beautiful silky texture and you do not need much to cover the face. After a few weeks use I definitely noticed that my skin was softer and more hydrated however extended use would determine whether it delivers on its other promises of even skin tone, fine lines and scars. The only thing that puts me off is the fishy smell, I did not get this with the A'Kin Pure Radiance RHO.
- I love this product. I use it at night before I moisturise. It has brightened the complexion of my face, evened out my skin tone and brightened my dark under eye circles. The scent isn't overpowering, but it isn't the most pleasant smell. However, it does wear off in a few minutes. Trilogy also do not test on animals.
- Love this product! The best super moisturiser I have ever used. I have very sensitive combination skin and this makes it feel so soft the morning after using. I use it on alternate nights after cleansing, otherwise using a lighter moisturiser, but in winter I think I'll use it daily.
- Unfortunately, I had a bad run-in with this product. When I used it, I noticed the product smelled fishy or somewhat like castor oil... yuck! It made me feel ill using it over my face and so I returned the product after using it only three times. I spoke with other users who think I may have had a bad batch as it should not smell this way.
- Rosehip oil helps minimise fine lines, wrinkles, scars, aging and damaged skin. Marvellous for all skin types, and before you ask - is it actually 'oily'?...not at all!...my skin drinks it up!, absorbing quickly and leaving no residue. I have been using Trilogy Rosehip oil under my normal moisturiser, morning and night and have to say - that it really does deliver amazing results, performing wonders for my skin! - such a diverse miracle oil.
- Trilogy is the best thing I have ever done for my skin. My skin is hydrated like never before, fine lines have disappeared, skin tone is even, redness on my chin that I have lived with since my 20's has gone and creepiness on my eyelids has vanished and I now have no lines on my neck. I've also noticed the spider veins near my nose have faded. The biggest and most impressive change is my deeper lines have improved greatly... those frown lines, brow lines and from yrs of smoking, the lines above my lips are 50% smoother!! I've only been using this product for 3wks after yrs of spending $100's on skin care from some of the most expensive/respected brands. I'm impressed with Trilogy, it's inexpensive, simple to use and results come overnight from the first application... Just the dewy glow was enough to sell me. I will never go back to using any other product on my skin. This is skin care at its best.
- Lovely hydrating oil that isn't heavy or greasy. I either use it on its own on damp skin, or mix it with moisturiser. I've even mixed it with foundation! I have tried other brands of rose hip oil, but always come back to Trilogy.
- This is going to be a constant re-purchase for me. I have dry, cranky skin, and this works wonders, hyrdates, and gives me glowy skin. I use it at night, all over my face, throat, neck and decolletage. It's non-oily, which is a huge bonus, I don't want to be all shiny. My daughter has also used it on her exczema, and it has helped immensely.
- I love this stuff!! My combination skin was feeling quite dry in parts and yet ok in others. The Trilogy Rosehip Oil got my skin back to feeling good again. I use a few drops each morning and night before whatever cream I'm using and it has made the world of difference. I even put a drop or two under my eyes and any little lines look so much better (almost non-existent!). It's wonderfully hydrating and yet not too oily, as I've found with other face oils. My skin doesn't look shiny after using it at all. I've used all sorts of (way more expensive) serums and things but definitely prefer this. If you're concerned about fine lines, de-hydration or your skin just needs some soothing, this is great.