SK-II Stempower Essence
The History of Pitera
Over forty years ago, SK-II scientists started to search for a vital ingredient that would transform the skin.
They found the answer in a sake brewery in Japan where they noticed the older workers with beautifully clear, smooth and youthful hands but aged and lined faces.
5 years later, SK-II’s biggest skincare breakthrough was born – pitera. A new skincare ritual, its transforming power was so captivating that it inspired the brand’s name – SK-II Crystal Clear Skin.
What is SK-II's Pitera?
SK-II Pitera is a naturally derived concentrate of vitamins, minerals, organic and amino acids, all these ingredients are found in our Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) are vital for the healthy function of the skin.
- Amino acids – principal component accounting for 40% of NMF in human cells, play a major role in moisturising the skin
- Organic acids and calcium – contributes to making old cells peel off smoothly
- Vitamins – help the skin’s cells renew smoothly
- Minerals – improves skin texture, creates bright & transparent skin
Pitera found in SK-II Products
What are the Benefits of SK-II's Pitera?
Pitera is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.
- Helps moderate the skins natural functions
- Replenishes skins moisture
- Smooths skins surface texture
- Helps balance skin pH level
- Achieves a good balance of sebum
- Helps make skin crystal clear
Unique to all SK-II products, pitera helps your skin feel smooth, plumped and hydrated and, over time, evens out skin tone.
SK-II Range with Pitera
IS THERE AN SK-II PITERA PRODUCT THAT SUITS COMBINATION SKIN WITH LARGE PORES?
Yes, the SK-II Pitera Essence Set was designed for people with combination skin and also large pores.
It is a $99.00 investment however you get to try three different products from the SK-II range. You can then decide if the products suit your skin and purchase the full size items.
Shop SK-II here.