Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation 40.5ml
4.8 of 18 reviews
4 instalments of $14.75
4 instalments of $14.75
Is this for you?
What customers say
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Questions & Answers
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!
Customer ReviewsReview & Earn
4.8 of 18 reviews
Most Helpful Positive
Great coverageI have oily combo skin with warm undertones. I found buttercup a great match that neutralises my pink undertones. Coverage is second to none and I get great wear with a dusting of powder over the top. I've tried every foundation under the sun for my oily skin and this is the best so far. Team with Grown moisturiser for oily skin. Oh and yes it does smell a little chemically but this disappears as ...Read More
Good product, just not my absolute favouriteI liked the Laura Mercier, some days it works a lot better than others. Definitely need a setting spray for all day wear. Has a strong "makeup" smell. Really great coverage though! Works well but I like my nars sheer glow better.
love this productverified purchaserThis foundation is very high coverage and well worth the money. A little goes a long way would highly recommend, also is very long wearing only have positive things to say about this product 5 stars :)
Fantastic productI have very sensitive acne prone skin and this foundation is the only one I will ever use. It's light weight and silky but gives incredible coverage even on my acne scars. Great value for money as I use it every day and it last's me months and months. Just try it, you won't be disappointed.
Great for my skinI have very sensitive skin, so I have to be careful what makeup I use. I love this foundation! It doesn't cause my skin to react, you don't need to use a lot of it for a great coverage and I haven't noticed the bad smell a couple of people have mentioned (although I did find the Laura Mercier Oil-free Primer does smell shocking). I have already recommended this foundation to my friends.
Great FoundationThe first time i brought this foundation was for my mum as a gift, but i decided to try a little myself. I loved it so much i brought some more for myself. Beautiful and lightweight it goes onto the skin so easliy and you only need a very small amount..... A little goes along way, which makes it great value for money. Makes my skin glow. Make this product your next foundation you wont regret it.
Great foundationThis is the first time I've bought a high end foundation. I've been looking for this brand for along time but it is very had to find it in Australia! Luckily I found it thanks to adore beauty. Yes it is expensive but is worth it for the qualitiy. It is nice and creamy with a medium to full coverage and blends right in to my natural skin tone, and gives my skin a nice glow. The packaging was beauti...Read More
Great ProductThis foundation is great! I was hoping that this foundation would blow me away, with all the amazing reviews it has received, but it didn't really. Don't get me wrong this foundation is a great foundation, it has good coverage, medium to full. It applies nicely, easy to blend, the colour was perfect for me. I just found that even with a primer underneath it didn't really stay put, and that was als...Read More
Brilliant packaging, great coverage and a natural lookI love the packaging — you can throw this in a toilet bag and head away on holiday with no fear of breakage. It gives great full and even coverage yet natural look.
My favorite foundationverified purchaserI've been wearing this foundation in shade 05 - Medium Ivory (a yellow-based warm tone) 5 days a week for 3 weeks now and I absolutely love it (apart from the smell when you first put it on - it smells like Dulux which is a little disconcerting, but thankfully fades quite fast!). A small amount goes a long way and it provides medium coverage. One layer covers most blemishes and redness on my face....Read More
great coverage and packagingI love the texture and coverage the foundation offers. It offers coverage while not looking 'thick'. Thumbs up!
Number one foundationI have been using this foundation for about 3-4 years now. I wear it EVERY day and I reckon I have only purchased about 4 tubes, which means one lasts me around a year! A little goes a long way, so the price is worth it. Plus the Adore Beauty price is the best I've found in Aus. This foundation is a very long wearing foundation suitable for oily or dry skin. I have oily skin and, paired with a...Read More
Fantastic ProductThis foundation was worth every cent. Great texutre, extrmely blendable, and great colours too. It is the holy grail of all foundations. It suits all skin types and is just a dream to blend with a foundation brush or even just your fingers. You only need a minimal amount to get great coverage all over your face and I find that it even conceals my blemishes without me having to use another product....Read More
- This foundation goes a long way - no more than half a five cent piece provides me with enough to cover my face, so it's excellent value. I have used it with a variety of application methods; fingers, sponge and brush - I find that the sponge works best for me as I can press it in to my skin to achieve more of a 'glow', however the brush method affords a longer lasting result and heavier coverage. ...Read More
- My skin tends to get a bit oily in the warmer months, I can go from morning to evening with this foundation and manage to keep my skin looking fantastic! I love the fact you only need a little bit to get such a flawless affect and it blends so well into my skin to create a natural dewy look. 5 stars for Laura Mercier!
- It is expensive but I only ever use a pea sized amount as it is so concentrated. This foundation provides high cover with a velvet finish. Its long lasting and fragrance free. Drier or mature skins may require extra moisture or a primer underneath.
- When it comes to foundation i want the best! after all it has to last on my face all day, be comfortable, and most importantly make my skin look more fab! I have no delay in saying that this foundation does all that and more! I have a normal/combination skin and most foundations will either suck all my oil up and make me look like a dry biscuit or let my oil run like the kitchen sink! What i LOVE ...Read More
- Fantastic coverage, perfect colour for me. I use it with the LM Translucent Loose Powder. Fantastic! Not masklike, blends evenly and easily. Highly recommended if you need just that bit extra coverage. Sometimes a concealer is not even needed.