When people say that beauty starts on the inside, they can mean one of two things: either it’s about how you feel within yourself, or it’s about nutrition. trico.lab is concerned with both. This supplement brand wants you to look and feel your best, and in their belief, one influences the other. To that end, they’ve formulated some truly premium hair vitamins and a herbal tea to support the growth and maintenance of a healthy head of hair. They’re kind to your scalp, too, which is always a bonus. Read on, friends, for a bit more about this health-focused brand.
What is in the trico.lab Good Hair Vitamins?
Great, great question. Each tablet (you only need to take one a day) contains a blend of the following:
- Biotin, which helps promote hair growth by assisting in the production of keratin and fats within the skin
- Silica, a nutrient that supports hair growth and bone strength, among other bodily processes
- Hydrolysed collagen, an amino acid which the body uses as it produces keratin
- Grapeseed oil, which is rich in antioxidant Vitamin E
- Selenium, an amino acid which works as an antioxidant and can help to boost hair growth
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant which assists the body in its production of collagen
- Zinc, a mineral which the body needs to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
And as for the trico.lab tea, that comes complete with:
- Lemongrass, which contains folates, potassium, iron and zinc
- Bhrami (Gotu Kola), a source of fatty acids which may assist in the body’s collagen production
- Red clover, which contains antioxidants and may have an anti inflammatory effect
- Lime peel, which contains vitamin C
- Calendula, which may help with inflammation
- Lavender, which is associated with calming
- Rosemary, which may help support circulation
- Passionfruit, which is rich in vitamin A and C
Which vitamins help hair growth?
So it’s about vitamins, nutrients and minerals, if we’re going to get specific. Biotin (also known as vitamin H) is one of the big names in this area, as your body needs it to maintain your hair, skin, nails, eyes, liver and nervous system. It’s got a lot on.
Hydrolysed collagen is another major player in this area. Collagen is an amino acid the body uses to support strength and elasticity in the hair and skin, and you’ll find it in trico.lab vitamins.
Selenium is another amino acid which can help to maintain healthy hair and skin.
Adore Beauty is an authorised retailer of trico.lab, and all its brands. Shop now with free shipping and Afterpay.