Sigmax® Kabuki Kit is comprised of five super-soft brushes, with exclusive Sigmax® duo-fiber technology. With everything you need to apply your base products flawlessly, this kit is uniquely designed to suit any makeup formula – cream, powder, and liquid products, with minimal loss of makeup products.
Exclusive Sigmax® fibres are developed with thermoplastic engineering polymer, meaning that they are created and tested to show state-of-the-art durability. These super-soft, super-strong brushes are chemical and heat-resistant. The patented 3-ring brush ferrule that holds the bristles (Patent No. D718060) is made with high performance SigmaAlloy™ for long-term strength.
Each Sigmax® Kabuki Kit brush is made from sustainable resources, and painted with 8 coats of paint to achieve a glossy, scratch-resistant and lasting coat.
Sigmax® Kabuki Kit includes the following products, with these suggested uses:
- F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks
- F82 - Round Kabuki™: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- F84 - Angled Kabuki™: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- F86 - Tapered Kabuki™: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki™: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.