Sigmax® Essential Kit contains ten face brushes specifically designed for a high definition, flawless makeup application. Exclusive Sigmax® fibres are developed with thermoplastic engineering polymer, meaning that they are created and tested to show state-of-the-art durability. These super-soft, super-strong brushes are chemical and heat-resistant. The patented 3-ring brush ferrule that holds the bristles (Patent No. D718060) is made with high performance SigmaAlloy™ for long-term strength.
Does not come with a brush case.
Sigmax® Essential Kit 10 Brushes contains these brushes:
- F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- F82 - Round Kabuki™: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- F84 - Angled Kabuki™: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- F86 - Tapered Kabuki™: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki™: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
- P80 - Precision Flat™: Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
- P82 - Precision Round™: Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- P84 - Precision Angled™: Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- P86 - Precision Tapered™: Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- P88 - Precision Flat Angled™: Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.