Sigma Premium Kit offers the ultimate in versatility. This collection of brushes offers something for everyone – ideal for the absolute beginner, and perfect for someone looking to round out their collection with quality signature brushes.
From precision brushes for lips and eyes to large base brushes for controlled application of colour, Sigma Premium Kit will take your makeup application to the next level.
Sigma Premium Kit includes the following products, with these suggested uses:
- E10 - Small Eye Liner: Precise application of liner. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E15 - Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy, thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- E20 - Short Shader: Concentrated color application. Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E35 - Tapered Blending: Controlled application of crease color. Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
- E45 - Small Tapered Blending: Precise color application onto the crease. Picking up color with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
- E50 - Large Fluff: Controlled highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone. Gives a soft and blended finish.
- F10 - Powder/Blush: Precise placement of blush. Use for powder application.
- F15 - Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Soft blush application. Generates a diffused blush application. Works especially well with mineral product for a natural and delicate effect.
- F20 - Large Powder: Controlled bronzer application. Bronzing of the cheekbones and temple area. Using the flat side gives definition and control.
- F25 - Tapered Face: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
- F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F65 - Large Concealer: Conceal larger areas of the face or body. Works well with liquid or cream products.
- F75 - Concealer: Precise product placement. Use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold lip colors.
- L05 - Lip: Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.