14 of 2001 Customer reviews for Pixi

Pixi logo

Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist
Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist
$30.00

Yeah, no

I'm probably the last person on earth who should be using this mist, given that I hate just about every ingredient in it and find the scent of essential oils to be irritating rather than soothing. I got this in a big grab bag of Pixi products overseas - and discovered that I love 75% of the Pixi range and hate the remaining 25%. However, I thought I should give this three stars as the person I gav...
Read More
Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths
Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths
$16.00

Not bad

These are makeup wipes which have a bunch of seed oils in a base of aloe, so they are pretty good at removing makeup without irritation. I've steering clear of makeup wipes (and all skin wipes, really) these days, as I'm not all that convinced they really clean the skin, rather than simply move gunk around. However, if you are a fan of makeup wipes, these are fine. I would just follow up with a mo...
Read More
Pixi Beauty 24K Eye Elixir
Pixi Beauty 24K Eye Elixir
$35.00

Disappointed

Not sure if I just have major Mum bags or not but I found this product didn’t do much for me at all. Most of their other products are amazing and I’m a total fan but unfortunately it’s a no from me
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
$46.00

Loved it

Felt a difference in my skin within the first week
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
$46.00

It's okay

This is nice. I love the tingling feeling I get after using this! My face looks alot brighter and cleaner. I do recommend!
Pixi Fast Flash Facial
Pixi Fast Flash Facial
$35.00

Great way to try a few products

I am obsessed with trying out kits because I get to try more of the brand for a smaller price. I really loved the toner, I am going to put that in my travel bag! The polish and peel shocked me, I washed my face in the shower, when I looked in the mirror my face looked polished! Was so bright and clear!
Pixi Fast Flash Facial
Pixi Fast Flash Facial
$35.00

Great value

Very nice value or product for your money. The polish and peel made my skin so bright. The toner was nice, but will use it on trips.
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
$27.00

Great product

This pen is so easy to use, and looks like a liquid eyeliner when its on, it just glides on and stays. I would recommend this pen!
I know they have it in brown, and would love adore to stock that a casual day look also!
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
$46.00

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Buy this product now! It lives up to the hype and more! Its amazing! I use it after cleansing and it really helped to get rid of little lumps I have, and I can definitely notice when I don't use it.
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
$46.00

Great toner

Great toner, not harsh at all and I feel it's great quality given the price. Has helped me tighten my pores and reduce black heads. Skin feels bouncy and fresh, rather than tight or stinging. Make sure you use this at night or wear sunscreen as this acid (AHA) can cause photosensitivity. Highly reccomend! :)
Pixi T-Zone Peel-Off Mask
Pixi T-Zone Peel-Off Mask
$38.00

Awesome

Is there anything more satisfying than a peel-off mask?? I bought this when it first came out in the UK. As someone who has spent 30 years battling their t-zone, I came running when Pixi named a produce the "T-Zone Peel-Off Mask"! I also love the ingredients: aloe, cucumber etc. - nothing too aggressive or over-powering. You need to apply this mask quite thickly so that it comes off cleanly instea...
Read More
Pixi Double Cleanse
Pixi Double Cleanse
$55.00

Favourite cleaners

I have combination skin and this doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped.
It feels super luxurious and I enjoy using it so much I've recommended it to a bunch of friends!
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
$46.00

Great toner

This is my favourite toner I've ever used. Considering that it's relatively inexpensive, it absolutely blows all other toners out of the water. The glycolic acid exfoliates the skin without being too harsh, leaving the skin glowy and soft
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream
$38.00

Best moistuzer ever

Can’t recommend this moistuzer enough honestly I’m in love! I have sensitive combination skin and my skin has never felt so good. It absorbs super quickly and leaves no sticky residue. Instead it leaves your skin velvet soft like a primer would. 10/10 would recommend!
Join Now >
Filled with the usual things we know you'll love, and surprises you might not expect, it's real rewards, really simple.