Help & Customer Service
Welcome to our Help section. Here, you'll find the answers to many common questions about shopping from us. Just choose one of the topics below:
How to Order
- Browse through the products- just take a look at the brand and product menus at the top of your screen.
- When you see something you like, just click on the "Buy" button. This puts the product in your Shopping Bag – and you can keep an eye on how much your total cost is on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- You can put as many products as you like in your Shopping Bag; then, when you're finished, just click on "Checkout",
- Just fill in the required information as you are prompted, and in no time you'll be the happy recipient of some gorgeous products!
- Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies before you can add items to your shopping cart. Just check in the "Help" index of your browser to find out more about cookies, and how to accept them- easy!
I'm a bit nervous about giving my credit card details online, is there any other way I can place my credit card order?
Firstly, there's nothing to worry about - we use military strength payment encryption to send your payment details directly to Westpac, and we don't see or store your details. Read more about our high strength security
We also accept other methods of payment, including direct deposit and PayPal.
Alternatively you can place your order online but choose "Credit Card Via Phone/Fax/Mail" as your payment option (at the very end of the checkout process). We'll then provide you with the details to call through with your payment.
What payment methods are accepted?
You can choose any of the following payment methods at the checkout when completing your order:
- Credit card (Mastercard, VISA, American Express) - pay online via our secure server, or phone/fax your card details
- Direct deposit to our bank account
- Cheque/money order
How to pay by credit card
Paying online is quick, easy and secure - just choose the "pay online" option at the checkout, then follow the step by step instructions. (It's completely safe - read more about our security measures.)
Alternatively you can phone or fax your card details through:
Australia wide: 03 9380 8521
Outside Australia: +61 3 9380 8521
Fax: 03 8612 3688 / +613 8612 3688
The charge will appear on your statement as "ADORE BEAUTY". Please note that our secure real-time credit card processing facilities will charge your card at the time the order is placed.
How to pay by direct deposit
Payment must be received by us within 3 working days of the order date, otherwise the order will be cancelled. To make a direct deposit using an Australian bank account, you can use the third-party-transfer facility in your online banking to send money to our account. Alternatively, visit a Westpac branch and fill out a deposit slip with the details below to make a deposit over the counter.
Our account details are as follows:
Account name: Adore Beauty
Branch: Lygon St, Carlton
BSB number: 033-178
Account number: 278123
Please reference your payment with your order number so that we can identify it as yours. If paying at a Westpac branch, use the last 7 digits of your order number as the payment reference.
Note that direct deposits can take up to 3 working days to clear into our account.
How to pay by cheque/money order
Payment must be received by us within 10 working days of the order date, otherwise the order will be cancelled. Simply make your payment out to Adore Beauty, and send it with your name, address and order number to:
461 Victoria St
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
We cannot take responsibility for payments that do not reach us, therefore we suggest you use Registered Post or some other insured form of postage. Cheques will take 7 days to clear before we can dispatch your order. Cheques and money orders MUST be denominated in Australian dollars - if your bank account is in a different currency, you will need to see your bank to arrange an international money order or bank cheque.
How to pay by PayPal
Simply select “Check out with Paypal” when you get to the checkout. You’ll be prompted to log in to Paypal to complete your order.
If you have funded your Paypal payment with a credit card or Paypal balance, the payment will come through to us instantly. If however you pay using your bank account, it will take around 5-7 days for the payment to clear before we can ship your order.
How to pay by Afterpay
Shopping using your credit card with us is completely safe. As soon as you enter the checkout process, any information you submit is encrypted and sent through our secure server.
Once you confirm your order, your payment is processed using Securepay's 128-bit SSL secure payments gateway, using military-strength encryption to encode your information as it travels over the Internet. Your payment is processed in real time - similar to EFTPOS, where the transfer of funds takes place immediately - and you are immediately notified as to whether or not the payment has been successfully processed.
In fact, shopping with us is even safer than, say, giving your credit card to a waiter in a restaurant, because nobody ever sees your card number. We do not store or record your credit card information. When you enter the card details, they are encrypted and sent through the banking network immediately. If the transaction is successful, we receive notification of your order, minus the card number.
Put it this way: we would happily use our own credit cards on this site, and would recommend it to our own families.
Currency & Pricing
All transactions are settled in Australian Dollars ($AUD). Prices displayed on the site are inclusive of GST, which we have to charge on all orders to be shipped within Australia. For orders that are to be shipped outside of Australia, the GST component will be removed at the checkout.
If you are ordering from outside Australia, and your bank account is held in a different currency, you can still order by credit card - your currency will automatically be converted to Australian dollars when you complete the transaction. The conversion rate varies from day to day with the current exchange rate. Many banks also charge a small currency conversion fee, usually around 1% of the transaction value - contact your bank or credit provider for details.
In some areas of the site, prices will be shown with an estimate of the price in your home currency next to the Australian dollar amount. These converted prices are for information purposes only, to help you get an idea of the approximate cost of a product, and they may not be the exact amounts that will appear on your credit card statement. The final charge to your card is made in Australian dollars and the ultimate conversion rate is determined by your bank or credit provider. Therefore we are not able to take responsibility if the final amount charged to your card differs slightly from the estimated conversions we provide.
What happens if I don't like the products I ordered?
No problem. Just send your products back in resaleable condition (unopened and unused) within 30 days of the order date, and we will be happy to provide you with an exchange or store credit (postage not included). Returned items must be received by us in the same condition as you received them, so please pack up any returned items carefully to ensure that they arrive safely.
Returns will not be accepted without a returns form - see below for how to request one. No returns on sale items except as required by law.
We strongly suggest that you find out your skin type before selecting any skincare products, as this will make it much easier for you to be able to select products that will suit you. If you'd like us to recommend the products that will be best suited to your skin, please contact us.
What about if the product breaks, is faulty, or is not what I ordered?
In this case, we're happy to provide a refund, replacement, exchange or store credit, including all postage costs. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order, so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
In some cases we can also accept returns of beauty products where you have experienced irritation or allergic reaction. If this occurs, please contact us and ask to speak with one of our trained skin consultants, so that we can determine the nature of the problem. Allergy returns must not be more than 20% used. For returns of this type, we will need to pass your name and contact details on to the relevant manufacturer, so that they can contact you regarding quality control if necessary.
How to return products
First of all, please contact us to obtain a returns form, which you'll need to print and fill out and send back with your products. Returns will not be accepted without a returns form.
You'll then need to send the products plus the completed returns form to us:
461 Victoria St
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
Please note that your return must be sent back within 30 days of the order date.
How much does shipping cost?
- FREE standard shipping within Australia. Delivery time varies between 1 – 15 working days. Please note these packages are not trackable.
- $5.95 Express Post - delivery time between 1 – 3 working days. Choose this option if you want to be able to track your parcel.
- $11.95 Same Day delivery to Melbourne – Get your items the same day you ordered them! (Please note orders must be placed before 1pm weekdays and this courier service is arranged via Want it Now.)
Applies only to the following postcodes - 3000, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3006, 3008, 3011, 3012, 3013, 3015, 3031, 3032, 3034, 3039, 3040, 3041, 3042, 3043, 3044, 3046, 3051, 3052, 3053, 3054, 3055, 3056, 3058, 3060, 3065, 3066, 3067, 3068, 3070, 3071, 3072, 3073, 3078, 3079, 3081, 3083, 3084, 3101, 3102, 3121, 3122, 3141, 3205, 3206, 3207. This postage option is trackable.
All our parcels are sent with Australia Post. Standard Post can in some cases can take up to 15 working days to get to you, so we strongly recommend choosing Express Post if you’d like your goodies sooner (plus this option also includes insurance and tracking.)
It is always best to have your parcel delivered to an address where someone will be to available receive it. A business address is good for this reason, but if you are having your parcel sent to work, remember to include your company’s name (and the department or level where you work). You don't want someone else's grubby mitts all over your new moisturiser.
Please note, if you order and pay for an item that is out of stock, your order will be sent once all items are in stock.
Most of our products can be shipped internationally to the following countries:
Belgium Japan Canada Netherlands Denmark New Zealand Finland Norway Germany Singapore Greece Sweden Hong Kong United Arab Emirates Ireland United Kingdom Italy USAInternational shipping costs are based on the weight of the items in your Shopping Bag. You can check how much shipping will cost at any time - just add the products you want to purchase into your Shopping Bag, then enter the delivery destination into the Shipping Calculator in the Shopping Bag area.
- Air Mail (uninsured) - from $6.95 AU. Delivery in 4-30 working days.
- Air Mail (insured) - from $10.50 AU. Delivery in 4-30 working days. Recommended for orders over AU$50.
Some countries (UK, the E.U., and Canada in particular) charge Customs fees or import duties on merchandise ordered from overseas. Please be aware that these charges are the customer's responsibility and are beyond our control. We advise that you contact the relevant government body in your country (e.g. Customs & Excise) for information on what these charges might be.
By law, we have to declare the status (i.e. "merchandise" or "gift") and the value of each parcel accurately. It is a criminal offence for us to make a false Customs declaration, so PLEASE do not ask us to mark your parcel as a gift or underestimate the value as we can't do it! Thanks for understanding.
What if my order hasn't arrived in the estimated time?
If you're waiting to receive your parcel and you think it should have arrived by now:
- The delivery times listed above are from the time the parcel is dispatched, not from the time you place your order. So make sure you count the days from the dispatch date, not from the order date. Also, "working days" means Monday to Friday only, and doesn't include public holidays.
- Check at your local post office or mail centre to see if they are holding it there for you. Sometimes the posties forget to leave a card to tell you to pick the parcel up.
- If you are having the parcel delivered to work, check with your colleagues and with the mailroom to see if they have seen your parcel.
- Check your order tracking to make sure the shipping address was correct.
- Done all the above, and still no parcel? Email us with your order number and we'll look into it for you.
Earn revenue for your online business today - join the Adorebeauty.com.au Affiliate Program.
Q. How do I join?
A. Visit dgm where you will be guided through the simple Affiliate Application.
Q. How does the Adorebeauty.com.au Affiliate program work?
A. Once approved as an Adorebeauty.com.au Affiliate, all you need to do is place links, banners and/or buttons leading to Adorebeauty.com.au on your web site. Each time a visitor clicks from your web site to Adorebeauty.com.au to purchase something, you will earn a generous commission.
Q. Why should I join the Adorebeauty.com.au Affiliate Program?
- You can earn significant revenue
- It's free to join!
- You will enhance the value of your web site at no cost to you by providing contextual links to other web sites that enrich the experience of your customers
- You have control because you choose which links you want to use on your site and where to place them.
- Being an Affiliate is easy. We take care of everything: fulfilment, customer service and tracking of sales. Commission Monster calculates your commissions and arranges payment to you. You can check the commissions you've earned 24 hours/7 days a week. We provide you with all the links, banners, buttons and pictures that you'll need.
Q. Are there any other requirements?
A. To qualify for our affiliate program, your site must meet the following criteria:
- No offensive content (e.g. pornography, foul language, etc.)
- No popup ads
- No gambling or ads for gambling