All MineTan products are infused with the brand's innovative 1(HT) Formula, which uses Quad Bronzing Technology to speed up the tanning process. By combining naturally derived DHA tan actives with powerful antioxidants, including amino acids and botanical fruit extracts, MineTan develops faster and absorb deeper into the skin for a flawless, natural look. Just follow this simple three-step process:
For the most even finish, preparing your skin before tanning is essential.
1. Wax or shave at least 48 hours before tanning to allow pores ample time to close and to prevent dotting, or tanning product collecting in the pores.
2. Exfoliate and moisturise your skin 24 hours before applying your chosen MineTan product.
3. To enhance absorption of the tanner, avoid using bar soaps, in-shower moisturisers, oil-based products, and high-pH products in the 24 hours before tanning.
4. Avoid applying any moisturiser, perfume, cologne, deodorant, or makeup on the day of application.
5. Make sure skin is clean and dry before applying tanner. Apply a very small amount of tanner to knees and elbows, as these areas darken more easily.
Tan Application and Post-Tan Skincare
1. Plug in the Handy Tan spray tan gun and fill the reservoir cup with Absolute Pro Spray Mist solution.
2. Turn on the Handy Tan and spray the area you want to tan: your arms, legs, face, or entire body.
3. Relax for approximately 1 hour, then rinse quickly for 45 seconds with tepid water. DO NOT use hot water to rinse! Hot water stops the development of the active tanning ingredients. Lukewarm water allows the actives to continue working after you rinse.
4. Rinse with WATER ONLY! Do not use shower gels, scrubs, loofas, or shampoos during the first 24 hours after your tan.
5. Moisturise every day after your self-tan.
6. On Day 6, gently exfoliate skin to help your tan fade evenly.