L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam 150ml
3.7 of 19 reviews
4 instalments of $11.50
4 instalments of $11.50
Is this for you?
What customers say
- Normal to dry
- Normal to oily
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
Questions & Answers
L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam
Get an expert to answer your question about this product!
3.7 of 19 reviews
33% recommend this product
Most Helpful Positive
Most Helpful Criticism
A Little Drying
A Little DryingThe foam is really soft and feels great and soft, but after washing it off it leaves skin a little dry.
Not sureIt cleans the skin and definitely helps remove whatever makeup is left off but it is not that gentle. A bit drying.
nice lather but can be drying.verified purchaserI like how nice and luxurious this cleanser feels but the downside is it can leave you skin
too dryingwhen i first started on this cleanser, it was great. but over time i felt it stripped my skin a little. however, the smell is lovely, but i kind of got used to it and not as keen about it as before. it lathers wonderfully and you dont need to use a lot, because with a little water it lathers
too dryThis is suitable for dry skin but I find that when I wash it off, it makes my skin feel really dry and uncomfortable.
Solid but nothing specialI personally really like this cleanser, the foam is luxuriant and it smells like a dream but given the price point and the flimsy packaging I am not sure if it is quite worth the $46. There are many similar products which are more reasonably priced and are harder working - this cleans nicely and the fragrance really relaxes me in the mornings and evenings which is very important to me but I also r...Read More
DryNice cushion like cleansing foam with a lovely scent. But leaves my skin feeling dry
GentleI like the feel of this cleanser and it removed my daily face makeup. I usually use wipes to remove my waterproof eye makeup first then I use this afterwards. I recommend this for those that wear sheer & light makeup. If you have full coverage makeup, I would recommend something else and always remove your eye first before using any cleanser.
Pretty good!This has been my morning cleansing routine for years, and though I have tried other products, it's still my favorite. If I want to use it in the evening as part of makeup cleansing, I use it as Part 2, i.e., after an oil cleanser.
Soft and foamy but dryI enjoy a few products from the immortelle range but this cleanser was a bit too dry for my sensitive skin. It does foam nicely and feels soft on the face but my skin feels a bit stripped
Too DryI have combination/sensitive skin and this cleanser was way too drying. It feels nice when you first apply it onto the face - it's a soft foam, but once I washed it off, it left my skin feeling to dry and uncomfortably tight.
Great Cleanseri have dry sensitive skin and this is a nice cleanser that really washes off everything, however I find it to be a bit drying. It's nice on application, it's like a foamy creamy texture. You only need one pump for your entire face. It has a light scent similar to their other immortelle products.
Effective in small dosesUnique scent, and effective in small amounts (one pump). Skin feels squeaky clean immediately.
If it's good enough for Yasmin Le Bon it's good enough for meI bought this cleanser after a bout of bad pregnancy skin (Incredibly dry and flakey) and my usual products irritating my skin during this stage. My motivation was that I happened to read an article about Yasmin Le Bon who is about to turn 50, who swears by the L'Occitane immortelle range. I have very similar skin colourings to her and I want to do everything I can to keep my skin looking young a...Read More
fab!this product is light and gentle, removes makeup and has def lightened and improved my skin tone. I use the whole range, its fab
- I was sent this to use as a trial and unfortunately found it very drying for my skin. I have dry skin and this cleanser was definitely not suited for it, especially with it now being winter. I don't usually use foaming cleansers and i did like the consistency and fragrance and it may be great for people with normal or oily skins but for me it sent my skin out of whack. I also had an outbreak of ...Read More
- I was sent this product to trial. It smell lovely and as the name suggests it dispenses from the bottle in the form of a foam. Unfortunately after I had used it, my skin felt as though it had been stripped of all it's natural oils, my skin felt very dry, tight and uncomfortable.
- I don't use foaming cleansers that often but this one was really effective in making my skin feel really clean without being stripped. The product is dispensed as a foam which is quite good because you can control how much you use and it makes it easy to spread over your whole face. I must admit I haven't noticed any particular brightening but it certainly made my skin feel nice.
- I received a small pump action 50ml bottle of this brightening cleansing foam with a "gift with purchase". This is so convenient to use in the shower every morning, and so easy to dispense as there is little chance of wastage or spillage, just pump what you need into the palm of your hand. A little goes along way, and I was very surprised how long the bottle actually lasted. My skin felt clean a...Read More
- This is a really unique cleanser due to the texture. It's a mousse cleanser that feels really light, almost like I'm not using anything. Due to the lightness I thought that it might not work very well, but it does. I only need two pumps to clean my face and neck. It does a great job of removing my make-up and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. Since I've been using this I've notice that m...Read More