Lanolips SPF15 Lip Ointment With Colour 12.5ml
4.4 of 11 reviews
4 instalments of $3.74
4 instalments of $3.74
Is this for you?
Lanolips Lip Ointment With Colour and SPF15 has the looks AND the brains! With 60% nourishing lanolin, a glossy shine and sheer colour.
This product cannot be shipped to USA.
What customers say
Frequently bought with
Please wait while we find a match
4.4 of 11 reviews
Most Helpful Positive
A real lip balm!I love this product: great moisturising and soothing qualities with added colour.
I think the colour of Apples has changed slightly in the past years, it's more pinkish & not as ruby as it looks.
Also a tube last forever ; )
Perfect red lip glossI've been using the Apples lipgloss for three years and I haven't found another lip balm as long lasting, with such a beautiful colour, as moisturising and with gentle SPF elsewhere. A great all rounder and not expensive, my only suggestion is that the packaging be updated as I think it undersells the product.
Great stuffI read about the Sunshine colour, and decided to try it. It looks very orange in the tube, but definitely suits my skin tone. It's very hard for me to get anything to match my skin. The applicator is a little bit awkward. Otherwise, it's an excellent product. Looks great, feels great, and the SPF is always an added bonus.
Love it!I have the Rose one of these lip ointment, and I can't leave home without it. It feels quite thick in your fingers, but slides on your lips very smoothly and feels very moisturising. Love the fact that its not petroleum based, so you don't have that heavy feeling on your lips.
The Rose colour is gorgeous too - a very soft pink / nude colour which would compliment many skin tones. Absolute wi...Read More
- Its hard to find a lip balm that is moisturising, has a great natural colour and is spf, well this is the product. Nice and glossy and keeps lips so nice and moist. Definaltey a HG for me.
- Love that these are petroleum free AND have SPF15, Excellent! So many lip products have gross chemicals in them but this one is a keeper. My only gripe is the applicator, very annoying. I hope they rethink this. The Lanolin will leave a glossy finish to the lips. no shimmer. Apples is a true apple red shade, good colour pay off. I find I do need to blend the colour with my finger though or it loo...Read More
- This non sticky very moisturising lip balm gives just the perfect amount of colour for summer lips and it can also be layered over lipstick. I have sunshine which looks bright orange in the tube but comes out as a very pretty sheer pink coral. Can't wait to try the other shades. I agree with some of the other reviewers the application can be a pain but overall a good low priced product.
- First of all, the packaging is cute- especially the little sheep! Apples is a very popular colour, it appears as a vibrant red in the tube. Upon application it's quite a sheer red (still noticeable though) and very glossy. It also provides great moisturising properties. This a very nice colour on, great for days when you don't feel like wearing makeup. The added SPF 15 is also a bonus. Th...Read More
- I tried this in Apples, a lovely deep apple red. It is soft and hydrating without feeling sticky and keeps my lips smooth. The design is appalling, who applies lipbalm without an applicator? I don't like having to squeeze out the balm onto my fingers and apply onto my lips leaving red residue onto my hand. Ew.
- These are lovely - I have Rose and Sunshine (the latter is quite sheer despite the bright colour in the tube while the former is a lovely soft coloured pink with more pigment). Very hydrating and non-sticky though as with most glosses does not last that long on lips. Lost points om presentation for me as I feel the label design lacks sophistication though I do like the gold cap.
- I have a few of the Lanolip glosses. In my opinion, Rose is too pale for girls of colour. I have olive skin and this was too light for my complexion. I would call this "Barbie Pink". Dark Honey is my favourite everyday shade. It's almost the same colour as my pigmented lips but gives a sheer wash of colour without being too much. Apples is a beautiful red tint. It makes my lips look noticeabl...Read More