Looking for a short cut to tame frizz and ringlets? Do all this and more with KEVIN.MURPHY Easy Rider!
Looking for a short cut to tame frizz and ringlets? Do all this and more with KEVIN.MURPHY Easy Rider! Brimming with vitamins, sea minerals and herbal extracts, this multi-tasker treats hair while styling it.
Kevin Murphy Easy Rider
Kevin Murphy Easy Rider Benefits
- Its innovative formula fights the fuzzies and neatly defines curls at the same time
- You only need a small amount for long-lasting results
- It contains vitamins A, B3, B8, E,F and H
- Ingredients include jasmine, lavender, tangerine, green tea and horse chestnut
- The product is easily washed out with water
How to Use Kevin Murphy Easy Rider
- To activate curls, apply Easy.Rider to damp hair and scrunch it in.
- To de-frizz, apply Easy.Rider to dry hair and smooth it over problem areas.
How to Use the Easy Rider
Kevin Murphy Easy Rider Reviews
“I’ve been using this product for years. I have very thick, somewhat frizzy and kinky hair. I only ever brush my hair before shampoo and conditioner then after towel drying I crunch in a bit of this. It smells amazing and gives me a beachy, no frizz look. Does not make your hair crunchy and look nice for a few days after washing.” – Aisha
“I have thin but really curly hair. I have gone from using three products at once to only using Easy.Rider. It gives my hair defined curls and eliminates the frizz. I will continue to use this product.” – Simone
Expert's Tip: Easy Rider is Great for Texturising Straight Hair
Easy.Rider isn’t just for curls! It’s great for adding lift and texture to straight hair. Simply massage a small amount into the roots and mid-lengths of dry hair and watch your look transform!
Shop KEVIN.MURPHY here.