Australia is the first country in the world to launch the exciting new way to self tan - Jane Iredale's Tantasia Self Tanner.
Imagine a world where the perfect tan is always at your fingertips. A world where you
never have to worry about streaks on your skin, or unsightly marks on your towels. A world
where sunless technology first senses, then enhances, your skins most flattering shade and
with frequent use, builds a deep lasting tan.
With Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner, sun-kissed, seductive colour is available to you at any time of the year in a safe, moisturising formula that suits all skin types and is completely free of after-smell.
Features and Benefits of the Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner:
- Refreshing citrus smell right out of the tube and no after-smell
- Streak-free, even colour builds gradually with daily use
- Tantasia can be applied anywhere on the face or body. No separate products needed, leaving less clutter in your bathroom!
- No extra moisturiser is needed as the wheat protein in Tantasia provides natural hydration for skin.
Smart, sunless technology for a longer-lasting, natural tan:
- Acetyl Tyrosine & Monks Pepper (vitex angus castus): these two ingredients stimulate
melanin synthesis, allowing the shade to mimic your natural tanned colour. Acetyl tyrosine accelerates the melanin synthesis reaction, while the beta-endorphin-like effect of Monks Pepper leads to melanin formation, with or without sun exposure. The contribution of both extracts promotes a regular, even and persistent tan while
simultaneously enhancing the natural protection factor of the skin against UV radiation.
- Copper Gluconate: an enzymatic bioactivator, is an additional source of tyrosine delivery to increase a more even colour.
- Dihydroxyacetone: bonded to a vegetable natural amino acid compound. Advanced technology using an amino acid that interacts with the skins proteins
activates a beautifully natural-appearing, intense colour change. When spread
evenly on the skin, the acetylated amino acid is hydrolyzed by the enzymes of the epidermis and then combines with DHA for instant colour, compensating for any shade differences in skin areas.