Jane Iredale has put together three made-to-match shades for the brow bone, crease and lid. All Jane Iredale's eye shadows are highly pigmented, simple to blend, sensitivity-tested, and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye color.
Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadows:
Are gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
Are crease-resistant and long-lasting
May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
Spritz your eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
Don't try to match the eye color with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting color is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness
Which shade would suit me?
- Blue eyes on Lighter Skin: Sweet Spot, Khaki Kraze
- Blue Eyes on Deeper Skin: Pecan Chocolate, Triple Cognac
- Green Eyes on Lighter Skin: Sweet Spot
- Green Eyes on Deeper Skin: Brown Sugar
- Brown Eyes on Lighter Skin: Think Pink
- Any Eye Color on Deep Dark Skin: Pecan Chocolate