The Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadows: Single are highly pigmented eye shadows which are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and last all day. They provide gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye color.
Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadows:
Are gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
Are crease-resistant and long-lasting
May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
Spritz your eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
Don't try to match the eye color with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting color is what makes the eye pop.
If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
Which shade would suit me?
- Blue eyes on Lighter Skin: Champagne, Cappuccino, Walnut, Allure
- Blue Eyes on Deeper Skin: Walnut, Shell, Dark Suede, Allure
- Green Eyes on Lighter Skin: Dusk, Opal Crush
- Green Eyes on Deeper Skin: Dark Suede, Susk, Wine + Roses
- Brown Eyes on Lighter Skin: Peach Sherbert, Oyster
- Brown Eyes on Deeper Skin: Smoky Grey, Blue Moon
- Any Eye Color on Deep Dark Skin: Walnut, Cappuccino, Smoky Grey, Blue Moon
- Asian Eyes: Allure, Smoky Grey