Inika Face in a Box is the perfect collection to get started with makeup that is actually good for you. This essential kit will allow you to enjoy the Inika experience and get to know some of their signature everyday products.
This essential collection comes in four shades and includes:
* Certified Organic Mineral Foundation 3g (in your choice of Unity, Nurture, Patience or Trust)
* Mineral Bronzer 3.5g
* Vegan Kabuki Brush
* Vegan Contouring Brush
* Trial Me Size Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation 4ml
* Trial Me Size Natural Perfection Certified Organic Concealer 6ml
* Trial Me Size Certified Organic Pure Primer 4ml
All Inika products are 100% Certified Vegan, Certified Halal and Certified Cruelty Free. Many Inika products are Certified Organic, with 95% of ingredients being of organic origin the remaining 5% being of natural origin.
Face in a Box set has been valued at $185.90 by Inika