Choosing the right shade of foundation can be haaaaard. Need an Inika colour guide? We've got you covered.
Choosing the right shade of foundation can be haaaaard. If you haven’t checked out our online tool, Findation, you may prefer to follow this simple guide from our favourite Australian organic make-up brand, Inika.
Use 100% natural Inika foundation for a flawless finish
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR INIKA FOUNDATION SHADE
– Begin by selecting two INIKA Mineral Foundation Powder shades you think will compliment your skin tone – based on the INIKA colour chart.
– It is best to colour match by selecting the closest Mineral Foundation Powder shade and applying it directly onto the face under natural light– as this will ensure a perfect colour match every time.
– INIKA Mineral Foundation Powders will warm to your skin and transform to create a cream base. It should appear as though the minerals have “disappeared” into the skin!
The Inika colour chart helps you choose the best Inika foundation for you
HOW TO APPLY INIKA FOUNDATION
- Dispense a small amount of the desired Mineral Foundation Powder colour into lid.
- Using the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush swirl the minerals onto the brush tapping off any excess back into the lid. Start applying the Mineral Foundation Powder from the top of the forehead working your way to the outer area of face, then centre, lightly across the eye area by using downwards strokes or circular motion.
- To further conceal areas or skin concerns and to achieve a fuller coverage – press/tap more minerals onto the area as this will ensure a flawless finish and desired coverage.
Apply your Inika foundation with a Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush
Shop Inika here.