Welcome, friends, to the home of haircare at Adore Beauty. Whether you’re looking for a top-level hair dryer (hello, Dyson) or some affordable, lovable shampoo for dry hair (ELEVEN, we’re looking at you), you’re in the right spot. From treatments to toning shampoos, from supplements to texture sprays, we’ve got you covered. Your next good hair day is within reach. Checking yourself out in a shop window is encouraged.
What haircare brands does Adore Beauty stock?
Well, a fair few. We like to take a broad church sort of approach - everyone is different, and we want to cover our bases. However, here are a few of the big names and what they’re best known for.
- Olaplex, for the bond-repairing goodness we kind of can’t live without
- Eleven, for the ever-popular Miracle Treatment
- Kerastase, for the best of French haircare
- Kevin Murphy, an Australian brand with a sense of fun and luxury
- Virtue, for products with science and values at their core
- Philip Kingsley, for scalp care and treatments with some serious credentials
- Evo, for toning conditioners that keep colour looking fabulous
- Oribe, for the best texture spray out
- Dyson, for next-level electricals
- Mr. Smith, for carefully designed products that rely on Australian ingredients
Which products are best for blonde hair?
Look, that’s a question with about as many answers as there are hairdressers. However, we do have a few to mention. Pureology’s Strength Cure Blonde range is pretty widely adored, and so is Kérastase Blond Absolu Bain Ultra-Violet Shampoo. Both of these will show any lingering yellow tones in your hair directly to the exit.
Christophe Robin Baby Blond is also a delight, designed for the palest platinum blondes, and evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Colour Boosting Treatment has a well-earned passionate fan base. 250-plus glowing reviews can’t be wrong.
What should I check out for my fine hair?
ELEVEN’s I Want Body shampoo and conditioner would be a very strong starting point, along with the evo salty dog salt spray. Love a bit of a beachy moment. Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumising Paste (it’s a shampoo, we promise) is also one to look out for, as is the VIRTUE Full line. Big, bouncy hair is in the post, and it’s got free shipping.
What hairdryers and styling tools does Adore Beauty carry?
Only the finest, of course. For the true high rollers, there’s the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer, and Dyson Airwrap for all your styling needs. Every hairdresser’s favourite hairdryer, Parlux, is also well represented, as is the ghd Platinum+. There’s also the Hot Tools Black Gold Volumiser, if you’d like to fake a salon blowout at home, and the Hot Tools 24k Gold Curl Bar for long-lasting waves and curls with less confusing wrist movements. You’ve got options, is what we’re saying.
Adore Beauty is an authorised retailer for all its brands. Shop now with free shipping and Afterpay.