Did you know that aestheticians, dermatologists and plastic surgeons recommend glo minerals? Their formulas are suitable for even the most sensitive of complexions, using no parabens or gluten-derived ingredients, with the exception of:
- Lash Thickener and Conditioner (Parabens)
- Lash Lengthening Mascara (Parabens)
- Volumising Mascara (Parabens)
- Smoothing Salt Scrub (Gluten)
- Lip Filler Pencil (Gluten)
- Moisturising Body Wash (Gluten)
- Face Primer (Gluten)
How to pick the right colours for your skin tone
The most important thing to selecting the proper foundation shade is to first match the skin undertone and then its surface tone.
The skin's undertone is the natural tone that will never change. If you are olive skinned, you will always remain olive skinned even if the shade of your skin appears lighter or darker over time due to sun exposure or age.
The surface tone is the varying colour on the surface of the skin due to factors such as redness, hyperpigmentation or acne.
Below are some hints to help you determine your skin's undertone:
• There are two primary undertones: warm and cool
• 97% of global population is a warm undertone
- think sunshine: yellow, peach, olive and gold
• 3% of global population is a cool undertone
- think coming inside on a cool day: mauve, blue, pink and white
The glo minerals shade groups for your skin tone
• yellow or olive skin undertone - warm (fair to medium complexions)
• yellow or olive skin undertone - warm (medium to deep complexions)
• peach or yellow skin undertone - neutral (fair to medium complexions)
• pink or peach skin undertone - cool (medium to deep complexions)
• deep peach skin undertone - cool (deep complexions)