Official Stockist of Glo Minerals
glo minerals is a mineral makeup range with a difference. specialising in creating products with cutting-edge, pure, pharmaceutical grade ingredients, your skin will feel the difference. with a powerful blend of anti-oxidants including vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract, glo minerals helps provide the nutrients your skin needs.
Your skin will be protected from environmental aggressors, and with proper use long-term anti-ageing benefits are unlocked. glo mineral products are proudly triple milled, using micronised minerals to give coverage that lasts the distance.
talc free, dye-free, paraben-free, perfume free, non-comedogenic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and giving some sun protection.
glominerals provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, perfect for keeping your skin safe in the sun no matter the weather! It feels weightless on the skin, giving a natural, airbrushed finish while photographing beautifully.
glominerals' color palette is full of fashionable hues and classic color favorites, all rich in pigment and ready to wear. With soft textures and dreamy shades, glominerals is a blissful union of fashion and timelessness, inspiring the perfect 'glo'! Makeup should be used to enhance and accent the person you have become. It is not about trying to look younger but about looking healthy, fresh and confident.
Did you know that aestheticians, dermatologists and plastic surgeons recommend glo minerals? Their formulas are suitable for even the most sensitive of complexions, using no parabens or gluten-derived ingredients, with the exception of:
- Lash Thickener and Conditioner (Parabens)
- Lash Lengthening Mascara (Parabens)
- Volumising Mascara (Parabens)
- Smoothing Salt Scrub (Gluten)
- Lip Filler Pencil (Gluten)
- Moisturising Body Wash (Gluten)
- Face Primer (Gluten)
How to pick the right colours for your skin tone
The most important thing to selecting the proper foundation shade is to first match the skin undertone and then its surface tone.
The skin's undertone is the natural tone that will never change. If you are olive skinned, you will always remain olive skinned even if the shade of your skin appears lighter or darker over time due to sun exposure or age.
The surface tone is the varying colour on the surface of the skin due to factors such as redness, hyperpigmentation or acne.
Below are some hints to help you determine your skin's undertone:
• There are two primary undertones: warm and cool
• 97% of global population is a warm undertone
- think sunshine: yellow, peach, olive and gold
• 3% of global population is a cool undertone
- think coming inside on a cool day: mauve, blue, pink and white
The glo minerals shade groups for your skin tone
• yellow or olive skin undertone - warm (fair to medium complexions)
• yellow or olive skin undertone - warm (medium to deep complexions)
• peach or yellow skin undertone - neutral (fair to medium complexions)
• pink or peach skin undertone - cool (medium to deep complexions)
• deep peach skin undertone - cool (deep complexions)