What good are products that treat half the problem? Dermalogica raised this question when new research revealed that there is more than one contributing factor behind sensitised skin such as stemming from a genetic predisposition towards sensitivity and/or as an environmental result. This finding inspired UltraCalming - a complete system to help manage the multiple causes behind sensitised and inflamed skin.
All five UltraCalming products feature the highly-effective, proprietary UltraCalming Complex, consisting of:
- Boerhavia Diffusa (Red Hogweed) root extract which restores skin sensitivity to normal levels
- Avena Sativa (Oat kernel) extracts that act as anti-irritation & anti-redness agents
- Zingiber officinate (Ginger) and Bisabolol (derived from Chamomile) which helps to reduce redness & irritation
This multi-benefit complex includes active ingredients that mediate immunogenic and neurogenic inflammatory triggers for immediate and long-term relief of inflamed, sensitised skin. It also includes botanicals and peptides that help mimic skin’™s natural protective barrier, helping to strengthen skin cell structure against water loss and defend against dehydration-induced sensitisation.
How to use the Dermalogica UltraCalming Kit & Range:
1. Cleanse your skin by applying a small amount to your fingers. Work this in with circular motions, careful to avoid the eye area. Use a wipe or rinse away with water.
2. Spray the UltraCalming mist over face, neck & chest with eyes closed. Press into skin for improved absorption or use a dampened cotton pad.
3. Hydrate with the UltraCalming Serum Concentrate. Apply a generous amount to face, neck and chest in light, upward strokes, morning & night. 4. Apply Barrier Repair moisturiser morning & night, using a small amount evenly over face & the throat.
The Dermalogica UltraCalming Range consists of:
- UltraCalming Cleanser
- UltraCalming Mist
- UltraCalming Serum Concentrate
- UltraCalming Barrier Repair
- UltraCalming Relief Masque
I first used this product when my husband purchased the Dermalogica UltraCalming... read more >>User rating:
I always come back to this cleanser as it is just the best. After going... read more >>User rating:
The sunscreen itself is good but applying it is not as easy as I had hoped.... read more >>User rating: