Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50
19 Review(s) (4.4/5)
19 Review(s) (4.4/5)
Special Price $67.32
Regular Price: $76.50
12% off - save $9.18
- 69 In stock
- Add to Bag
Keeping skin protected from UVA and UVB rays is the key to maintaining a youthful appearance. The sun’s rays deplete collagen, create hyperpigmentation, and lead to a host of other undesirable skin effects. Keep your skin safe from the visible signs of aging with Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50.
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula sinks in instantly to protect skin without looking or feeling like a classic sunscreen.
- Broad-spectrum protection shields skin from both UVA and UVB ray damage.
- Oleosome technology helps support the function of SPF, helping it work better to protect your skin.
- Packed with antioxidants to bolster environmental protection.
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free.
- Avobenzone (3.0%) and Octinoxate (7.5%) provide broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Safflower Oleosomes surround sunscreen molecules to help them better penetrate the skin and increase the effectiveness of sunscreen.
- Grapeseed Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, and Vitamin E calm and provide antioxidant protection against environmental damage.
- Allantoin, a soothing ingredient commonly used in medical preparations to treat irritation and inflammation, both calms skin and locks moisture into the skin’s surface.
How to use:
- Apply a grape-sized amount to face and neck after moisturiser. Can be worn beneath makeup or on its own.
- If planning on being in direct sun for an extended period of time, reapply every 2 hours. Also reapply after being in water or profuse sweating.
Who is Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50 for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Only those with severely oily skin may want to look for an oil-free option.
Why does sunscreen need to be reapplied?
Sunscreen molecules break down quickly in the sun, especially when exposed to moisture, so protection needs to be reapplied every 2 hours or after swimming. When you’re infrequently exposed to direct sun and not sweating or in contact with water, reapplication isn’t necessary. Ensure sunscreen is properly reapplied when spending extended periods of time outdoors.
Standard eParcel FREE on all orders under $50
Express eParcel FREE on orders over $50 or $6.95 on orders under $50
Same day Melbourne delivery to select post codes.
Not great for oily skin!A friend recommended this moisturiser and had only good things to say about it. I have combination/oily skin and found this product exacerbated the oiliness and make me feel like really sweaty. It may be the SPF in it, but I did not enjoy the product at all.
ReactionI really wanted to love this product but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction and ended up with a red rash on my face. Luckily I love most other dermalogica products. Disappointed in this one.
Perfect sunscreen for everydayLet me start by saying I hate conventional sunscreen! But I understand its importance for everyday skin protection so I decided to use this product after receiving a sample.
I was incredibly impressed and I will be purchasing.
Lightweight, and can be used alone or easily mixed into other products
Good under makeup
SPF 50 - good protection!
Expensive for a sunscreen but if used sparingly can last a long time!
Makeup Lovers SunscreenThis is one of the BEST sunscreens for makeup wearers. It doesn't contain physical sunscreens that cause a white cast, feel heavy and small bad. Its very comfortable to wear.
Good but price is steepPros:
- doesn’t leave white cast finish
- very light and doesn’t feel oily or sticky for all skin types
- perfect to wear under makeup due to light texture
- Price is steep for 50ml
- only last less than 6 months if wear everyday
Overall, it’s a great sunscreen and perfect to wear under makeup however I wouldn’t purchase this sunscreen due to steep price and there are other sunscreens with better quantity & quality with reasonable price.