Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50
14 Review(s) (5.0/5)
14 Review(s) (5.0/5)
Special Price $67.32
Regular Price: $76.50
12% off - save $9.18
✔︎ In Stock.
- Add to Bag
Keeping skin protected from UVA and UVB rays is the key to maintaining a youthful appearance. The sun’s rays deplete collagen, create hyperpigmentation, and lead to a host of other undesirable skin effects. Keep your skin safe from the visible signs of aging with Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50.
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula sinks in instantly to protect skin without looking or feeling like a classic sunscreen.
- Broad-spectrum protection shields skin from both UVA and UVB ray damage.
- Oleosome technology helps support the function of SPF, helping it work better to protect your skin.
- Packed with antioxidants to bolster environmental protection.
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free.
- Avobenzone (3.0%) and Octinoxate (7.5%) provide broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Safflower Oleosomes surround sunscreen molecules to help them better penetrate the skin and increase the effectiveness of sunscreen.
- Grapeseed Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, and Vitamin E calm and provide antioxidant protection against environmental damage.
- Allantoin, a soothing ingredient commonly used in medical preparations to treat irritation and inflammation, both calms skin and locks moisture into the skin’s surface.
How to use:
- Apply a grape-sized amount to face and neck after moisturiser. Can be worn beneath makeup or on its own.
- If planning on being in direct sun for an extended period of time, reapply every 2 hours. Also reapply after being in water or profuse sweating.
Who is Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50 for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Only those with severely oily skin may want to look for an oil-free option.
Why does sunscreen need to be reapplied?
Sunscreen molecules break down quickly in the sun, especially when exposed to moisture, so protection needs to be reapplied every 2 hours or after swimming. When you’re infrequently exposed to direct sun and not sweating or in contact with water, reapplication isn’t necessary. Ensure sunscreen is properly reapplied when spending extended periods of time outdoors.
Standard eParcel FREE on all orders under $50
Express eParcel FREE on orders over $50 or $6.95 on orders under $50
Same day Melbourne delivery to select post codes.
good spfbest SPF, i get burnt really easily and since using this my skin has never felt so protected. i use this everyday, under my makeup or by itself and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin.
The best sunscreen baseThis is the best product to use either on its own as a sunscreen, or underneat makeup or even mixed in with a BB cream. While not overly thin in consitency, it goes on really nice and doesn't leave a greasy finish or any sort of scent.
Love it!I love this product because I can add it to any of my moisturisers or tinted moisturisers as it’s light weight and not greasy. I don’t break out like I would with normal spfs. I’ll definitely repurchase.
The best SPF!!!This is fantastic, it isn’t heavy or greasy, does not feel like you a wearing spf, would 100% recommend this product
Best sun creamThe best sun cream I've found! Light not greasy, no white cast, not much smell and didn’t seem to break me out. Mixes into my foundation well too!