Certified organic makeup, skincare, haircare, and body care is easier than ever to find. Newer haircare ranges are extensive and cater to any hair type, so there's no reason not to go organic.
Weleda is one of the largest natural and organic brands, with a vast range of eco-friendly products. The company's haircare range is free of artificial ingredients, parabens, SLS, and preservatives. Weleda's gentle products favour simpler haircare routines, focusing on nourishment and conditioning instead.
- Weleda Baby Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash is a cult favourite, combining hair and skin cleansing for a simple approach.
- Follow your shampoo with Weleda Oat Replenishing Conditioner, which leaves your hair soft and supple without any product build-up.
- Hydrate dry or damaged hair with Weleda Oat Replenishing Treatment, which contains shea butter and oat extracts to soften the hair cuticles.
Green People focuses heavily on its haircare range. The collection suits every hair type and concern. Green People is not just certified organic and vegan; the company also donates 10% of its profits to environmental charities. Using this company's products really is kind to the planet in every way.
Exploring Green People's product range is just like choosing from any mainstream haircare line. This brand offers options for dry, normal, or oily hair; hair detox; and hair repair. Green People also makes a large selection of products for babies.
- Award-winning Green People Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner are best for those with coloured or damaged hair.
- Green People Irritated Scalp Shampoo for normal and oily hair types is also a bestseller.
Dr. Bronner's haircare range is significantly smaller than the previously mentioned brands. However, this expanding brand features some styling products that are well worth a mention.
- Dr. Bronner's Lavender Coconut Organic Hair Crème is used on wet hair to add silkiness, shine, and texture. This styling product is full of coconut and jojoba oils to help hydrate and soften the hair after washing.
- Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic Hair Crème works in the same way but features a different scent. Neither version contains any synthetic ingredients.
These are just some of the certified organic hair brands we stock. To browse all the brands, head on over to our certified organic shop and switch to a kinder, gentler haircare routine.